Home

Anyone tries to rebuild the current raptors, turn them into a top 4 east team?

This is a discussion on Anyone tries to rebuild the current raptors, turn them into a top 4 east team? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Anyone tries to rebuild the current raptors, turn them into a top 4 east team?

It is tough, just want to see if anyone on same page as me, talk about what you guys plan to do, I am IVERSON fan so I am going to sign him and he will be the starting PG or SG for the next few years, I am not releasing nor trade him for sure...I also want to develop Derozan into a Carter, Barg into a Dirk, but is tough, what you guys think??? And what you guys did with your own assocation, or just planning....to do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone tries to rebuild the current raptors, turn them into a top 4 east team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
It is tough, just want to see if anyone on same page as me, talk about what you guys plan to do, I am IVERSON fan so I am going to sign him and he will be the starting PG or SG for the next few years, I am not releasing nor trade him for sure...I also want to develop Derozan into a Carter, Barg into a Dirk, but is tough, what you guys think??? And what you guys did with your own assocation, or just planning....to do?
I see you're planning on tanking early for a couple of early first rounds picks. Nice.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Anyone tries to rebuild the current raptors, turn them into a top 4 east team?

he is a 80 in the game, thats like one level under superstar, hes a star, signing a star definitely helps this team, they dunt have one yet, but derozan and barg will be one as i try to develop them~ and barbosa has to be gone, so is calderon!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I plan on using the Raptors as well, and one of the first moves I plan on making is signing AI too. I think I'm going to then move Barbosa for some more defensive help; maybe see if the Grizzlies are willing to part with Thabeet. I think he'd be a nice defensive big man to back up Bargadlfjdljfd (however his name is spelled LOL)

I like both Calderon and Jack in this game, although I hate Calderon's shot, but I love his other assets such as a solid passing rating and solid midrange rating. I don't think I'm going to move either of them.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Traded calderon, barbosa, and a 1st for Arenas. Picked up some random trash due to injuries to Bargnani and Derozen.

Jack is great as the 6th man and spot starter at the 2.

Team is 6-9 right now (59 game season).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Also develop Easy Ed. Dude is going to be a beast.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
Also develop Easy Ed. Dude is going to be a beast.
I doubt he will amount to anything. I would love to be proven wrong, though. I am a Pacers fan, but I live in Canada so I really like the Raps also.

This is gonna be a real tough year =[
Old 10-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I doubt he will amount to anything.
how come?

Good shotblocker, like to hustle, defend, rebound, should be a good fit with Bargnani (like Amir is too). He's the son of a former NBA player, so he knows what to expect and how to be a professional. He's got a great attitude imo, I think he'll be in the league a long time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »