Home

Why is it so easy to cross up the defender, drive, and dunk now?!?!?!?!

This is a discussion on Why is it so easy to cross up the defender, drive, and dunk now?!?!?!?! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Why is it so easy to cross up the defender, drive, and dunk now?!?!?!?!

I can use lebron james to do some stupid right and left dribbling without even learning those iso moves and get by anybody into the paint and dunk on everybody, I put the slider, help d, on ball d, def awareness, etc to 100 and lower dribblign to like zero, and i can do that all day at superstar, is this game broken now like ppl said because of the roster update??? I am angry man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Why is it so easy to cross up the defender, drive, and dunk now?!?!?!?!

Lower help D to 50, increase drive contact freq to 100, lower dunk tendency to 8.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lower help D to 50, increase drive contact freq to 100, lower dunk tendency to 8.
Lower help D to 50, increase drive contact freq to 100 becuase mine slider set is sim already, but where is the dunk tendency ??
Old 11-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Ok...I had not believed for a second that the roster updates were affect gameplay. That is, until I downloaded the 11/5 update this morning. I started a new Celtics association and was playing the Heat, Pro Default, LIKE I HAVE BEEN SINCE DAY ONE. I won by 16 points, but I had as much as a 25 point lead. It would have been worse, but I pulled my starters in the third quarter. Next game, at Cleveland, I won by more than 30 points! I was able to consistently drive to the basket whenever I felt like it.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Ok...I had not believed for a second that the roster updates were affect gameplay. That is, until I downloaded the 11/5 update this morning. I started a new Celtics association and was playing the Heat, Pro Default, LIKE I HAVE BEEN SINCE DAY ONE. I won by 16 points, but I had as much as a 25 point lead. It would have been worse, but I pulled my starters in the third quarter. Next game, at Cleveland, I won by more than 30 points! I was able to consistently drive to the basket whenever I felt like it.
Delete the update .... Simple as that. I tried to tell people that they were making changes through the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Delete the update .... Simple as that. I tried to tell people that they were making changes through the roster.
You mean use the original roster??? Or delete the patch??? I rmb the day I got the game it wasn't like this, but did 2k confirm that they did change the game through roster updates or is just that ppl are guessing, not saying they gusesed wrong, but just want to know if 2k meant to do this...
Old 11-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
Pro? why not try all star difficulty?
Old 11-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Pro? why not try all star difficulty?
Yeah, I moved up to All-Star after the Cleveland game. Bad idea. The CPU was making unbelievable contested shots with guys like Samuel Dalembert and Carl Landry. I used to play on Hall of Fame, but one game on Hall of Fame with 2k11 was enough for me. Almost every single time that I played as the Celtics against the Heat, I got my head handed to me on Pro Default. I KNOW that I did not wake up this morning and all of a sudden become God at this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »