Home

Hart Trophy in BeAGM

This is a discussion on Hart Trophy in BeAGM within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Hart Trophy in BeAGM

Im 3 years in and so far and every year the Hart and Vezina trophy went to a goalie with a awful record.

2010/2011 - Sergei Bobrovsky 70 GP 32-38 2.98 gaa
2011/2012 - Pascal Leclaire - 67 GP 28-39 2.78 gaa
2012/2013 - Pekka Rinne - 65 GP 30-35 2.88 gaa

there has been some way better goalies who should of at least gotten the Vezina trophy. Then there was a few 100 pt players who should of won the Hart.

Does this happen for anyone else. I know its a small problem but maybe EA should look into it for NHL 2012.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
Rookie

Steve Danger's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Hart Trophy in BeAGM

This isn't a small problem. For a company that claims "if it's in the game, it's in the game" this kind of stuff needs to be accurate.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
Banned

rangersfan30's Arena

OVR: 14

If this is the case then they have went from one extreme to another. In years gone by i have seen goalies who dont deserve to win the Hart, Win it over players who have scored over 120pts.

I guess this can be put down to another great idea from EA, similar to the answer they had to online players abusing the wraparound.

Joe Bloggs : Hey EA what you going to do about online cheesers abusing the wraparound?

EA : I know we'll program the offline AI to abuse the wraparound in NHL 11 just to piss everyone off.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

It's funny how this game has went from "greatest sports title ever made" to a ho-hum type of game that has a number of flaws that EA doesn't seem to want to correct. I don't even see Redshirt around these parts much, so I guess the game has become the proverbial "it is what it is" for the rest of this year...
Old 12-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Danger
This isn't a small problem. For a company that claims "if it's in the game, it's in the game" this kind of stuff needs to be accurate.
well you can take the quote in a different way. like if this glitch or cheesey move is in the game its in the game.... kinda. LOL. all you need is to laugh at this game so you'll not be disgusted. there's more to life than wasting our precious time airing our disappointments to a company who would like to come up with new features without resolving past issues.

the best way to hit them and really hit them hard, DONT BUY the next version specially if these issues are not resolved. I bet you, they spend more time developing HUT (to milk more money) than these glitches.

i really appreciate the effort of the guys who brought Petrpuck's roster and those who shared their effort in creating the sliders to make this game playable. at least i have a reason not to buy NHL 2012 if nothing improves. i can play this until EA improves their product or another company releases an NHL game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

I'm starting to think they just can't fix the problems, whether it's due to manpower shortage or limitations of the PS3, wish they would just be honest and say so....
Old 12-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
I'm starting to think they just can't fix the problems, whether it's due to manpower shortage or limitations of the PS3, wish they would just be honest and say so....
what do you think will happen if EA will admit that they cant fix the problem???
Old 12-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
what do you think will happen if EA will admit that they cant fix the problem???
Nothing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »