Home

LB in RTG

This is a discussion on LB in RTG within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10
LB in RTG

Has any played LB in RTG? Well I've found this is a very frustrating position to play. Playing as LOLB in RTG I never get any plays ran or thrown to my side. I'm just and on the field spectator. I'm mean I know i'm a impact player but no plays? And speaking of impact player, sometimes I don't even stay in for the whole defensive series, I had times where I literally play one play and the sim screen pops ups? Then If I pick sim to when I'm on the field I don't get back in till the ball is marched down the field. WTF? I mean If I don't even play all the plays in HS no way I'm going big time. Talk about reality check. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: LB in RTG

The same happened to me when I did a HB/FS. On defense I never got to do anything except make the occasional tackle in run support. No INT's, no pass deflections, nothing. The CPU would never throw any passes to my side of the field.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

I'm a ROLB, and I did experience the same thing as you..but once you become a high OVR and able to do more on the field, it becomes much more rewarding. I'm a pretty solid candidate for Freshman All-American if I keep going at the rate I am. I guess you just have to channel your inner LB, and snuff out plays as best as you can. It's definitely not easy.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

^^^ Yea maybe so. Do any of you play on special teams? B/c I don't play KO, punt team, FG block nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »