Home

Coach a Game feature

This is a discussion on Coach a Game feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 31
Coach a Game feature

Can you not use this in dynasty mode?

I want to have to dynasties going. 1. Where i play and don't have coaching contracts on. 2. Where i am the coach and don't play the games....just call plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Coach a Game feature

Good luck Buckeye I've been asking this question for days in several different threads. As far as I can tell you are able to coach vs AI only. But if you are wanting to play a dynasty with other people, and you play one of them, coaching is not an option. Kind of defeats the point of a "coaching" dynasty doesn't it.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 31

I just want to call plays and watch my team execute during dynasty mode. I guess you cant do that. Totally defeats the purpose of "coach".
Old 07-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
Rookie

You can vs the computer. Once you hit x to enter the screen where you can change your defaulted offense and defense playbooks, that is where you can change from actually playing to coaching. The last step before your game actually loads.

But still, cant coach versus another user.

Last edited by Auburn78; 07-25-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
Rookie

CurryStorm's Arena

OVR: 4

Please tell me this is a joke. I'm going to play in an Online Dynasty with my Dad, and since he's not near my skill level playing 1 on 1, we were going to use "Coach a Game" so our games would be decided only on our schemes and the talent levels of the players recruited.

And you really can't use it in dynasty or in dynasty against another player??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
Rookie

I have not found a way Im sorry. Ive been posting on this topic for 3 days now, and it looks like sadly most people arent that upset about it. However, I (being in a cast at the moment) was REALLY REALLY looking forward to the online coaching dynasty. So I'm plenty of upset, feels like they really falsely advertised this feature. Since OD are such a huge part of the game.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
Rookie

Forgot to add one thing, you can coach versus another user.....however it has to be offline, so you basically have to be playing side by side, but it works that way. At least that's what I was told.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #8
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
I just want to call plays and watch my team execute during dynasty mode. I guess you cant do that. Totally defeats the purpose of "coach".
Actually you can. When you are on the screen before starting a game where it shows what play books you are using the bottom one is mode. Change that to coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »