Home

Franchise Mode Simulation Bug (Offline)

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Simulation Bug (Offline) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon4 Franchise Mode Simulation Bug (Offline)

Hey there guys. Picture the scene, i'm in Franchise Mode with my Miami Dolphins going strong with (8-0) week 10 comes along with a game against The Red Skins and then i click on Play/Sim, but then the game dosen't simulate the other teams games and cancels the simulation so i can't get into the match, i try it again i can't get into the match because it sims and cancels. I can't sim forward, so i'm literally stuck! i can't get into the match, i can't skip/ sim it i'm just stuck. Has anyone else had this problem and how do i solve it? P.S I've re-downloaded the game patch no luck! If information was unclear i shall upload video footage after Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise Mode Simulation Bug (Offline)

Most likely a team has an invalid roster,like not enough players at a position..maybe have a look and see what they need if so and pick a player from free agency and trade him for a player they have extra of at a position.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Franchise Mode Simulation Bug (Offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshNFLFan
Hey there guys. Picture the scene, i'm in Franchise Mode with my Miami Dolphins going strong with (8-0) week 10 comes along with a game against The Red Skins and then i click on Play/Sim, but then the game dosen't simulate the other teams games and cancels the simulation so i can't get into the match, i try it again i can't get into the match because it sims and cancels. I can't sim forward, so i'm literally stuck! i can't get into the match, i can't skip/ sim it i'm just stuck. Has anyone else had this problem and how do i solve it? P.S I've re-downloaded the game patch no luck! If information was unclear i shall upload video footage after Thank you.

HAH!

In any case, there is already a thread on this issue.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hise-mode.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »