Home

How Come NBA 2k12 changes rotations by itself?

This is a discussion on How Come NBA 2k12 changes rotations by itself? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How Come NBA 2k12 changes rotations by itself?

Ok so i recently downloaded a roster for association and i noticed that everybody's minutes were completely different, is there any way to stop this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: How Come NBA 2k12 changes rotations by itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRx Assassin
Ok so i recently downloaded a roster for association and i noticed that everybody's minutes were completely different, is there any way to stop this?
You mean stop the CPU from resetting the rotations when you start an association? No, there is no way to stop that from happening. The only real solution is to control all 30 teams and reset the rotations manually once you start your association.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

It's really kinda realistic yet not. The CPU will run its rotation to have optimal play meaning it will start someone with a high overall over someone else. In real life (If real players had overalls like in NBA 2k) a player that is 23 with and Ovr of 75 would obviously be started over a player that is 36 with an Ovr of 77. To the CPU the older player has better skills and is started over the younger player. I assigned Allen Iverson to the Bulls in my game and started playing with the Bobcats. Bulls had AI starting over Ronnie Brewer rather than having him at 6th man like he would probably be in real life.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

What makes it worst it also reset minutes every time a player is traded even if that person has 0 mins or reserved.

2K doesn't factor anything in for rotation. I have seen players with low stamina have 34+ mins a game for their rotations... If you play the game they are tired and sit out most of the 4th qtr.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »