Home

Team-play - How do you hot route yourself ?

This is a discussion on Team-play - How do you hot route yourself ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Team-play - How do you hot route yourself ?

if you are a receiver or rb, how do you hot route yourself ? if you are a QB ,is it possible to hote route another person?..in teamplay, a QB should still be given more command... as I ask this question, keep in mind that I either pick QB or ANY... I dont just pick wr or RB...LOL,I dont get the children who pick RB alone ? the motion themselves on pass plays and give away the play, which is never good or helpful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Team-play - How do you hot route yourself ?

some one in internet land must have an answer ?
Old 11-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
If you are ANY you can only hot route the person u currently are (defense only) to hot route yourself press the Dpad down and follow the on screen commands.

WR can hot route all receivers
Same for RB LB DB DL

If no one is the WR or RB the captain is then given the ability to hot route the uncontrolled group(s).

And "children" pick RB and motion out of the backfield at times because it's really annoying when you have a guy playing WR and other guy on any and they run circles instead of actual routes forcing the CPU to have to cover the second user receiver. That is why ppl would rather have everyone locked onto a certain position.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
If you are ANY you can only hot route the person u currently are (defense only) to hot route yourself press the Dpad down and follow the on screen commands.

WR can hot route all receivers
Same for RB LB DB DL

If no one is the WR or RB the captain is then given the ability to hot route the uncontrolled group(s).

And "children" pick RB and motion out of the backfield at times because it's really annoying when you have a guy playing WR and other guy on any and they run circles instead of actual routes forcing the CPU to have to cover the second user receiver. That is why ppl would rather have everyone locked onto a certain position.

this does not explain how to hot route myself as a wide receiver or as -any-.. i know how to do it on defense. but on offense I am not getting any commands to use... I need a step by step if I am any or a receiver.

I do know that if i'm alone as a QB, i do have command of hot routes when no one else is on my team.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
Rookie

you press up on the Dpad, the button of the receiver, and whatever route you want for example up on the left stick for a streak or up on the right stick for a fade and so on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Im almost positive you cant with Any you have to be a WR
Old 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Im almost positive you cant with Any you have to be a WR
TRUE!

If you select ANY - you can't hot route - PERIOD. Only players controlling a squad can hot route. Then, they can only hot route the squad they control.

Later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »