Home

Raw 01/02/12 - What falls down stairs alone or in pairs? Every knows it's Randy!

This is a discussion on Raw 01/02/12 - What falls down stairs alone or in pairs? Every knows it's Randy! within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 01/02/12 - What falls down stairs alone or in pairs? Every knows it's Randy!

The long awaited return of...well no one really knows. Of course we have a passage from the book of Jericho,a journal with the name Chris X'd out and it's Year 2012,2nd of January. The dark overtones of the vids aren't Jericho's style though. So perhaps The Undertaker. Return of a force to take what's his? That works. Maybe even Brock Lesnar who was beaten into retirement at UFC 141. Can't set it up in 3 days you say? Well obviously Brock knew he'd be retiring if he lost. Could be other MMA hopefuls Bobby Lashley or Batista. Maybe it's just a big troll by Johnny Ace and it'll be Brodus Clay. It won't be Zombie Benoit because he'll be at bdolski's house sorting things out.

The actual wrestling main event is Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk. Last year the title match started off the show so it's possible it willl this year too. Their champ vs. champ match a few weeks ago was fantastic so there's no reason for this not to be.

Air Boom will still have nothing to do. At least they've held those titles for a while.

With Dolph movin' on up Ryder needs an oppoent to defend his US title against.

They're in Memphis so it's unclear how much Cena will be booed. If he's gonna embrace the hate it won't be this week. Maybe Kane will have an actual match this week. Speaking of Kane he's just 2 eliminations away from tying HBK's rumble record for total eliminations. Undertaker needs 4 should he be in it.

With Blandy Borton Bot 3000 in for repairs the Barrett barrage will need a new target. Sheamus still has nothing to do. That just might produce some high quality matches.

Now it's up to Heath Slater and David Otunga to bring the show down with crappy matches! Hopefullly Slater doesn't appear at all and Otunga stays backstage where he's actually decent. Somehow Slater's gotten worse since NXT and while Otunga has gotten better he's still not very good.

Cody Rhodes faces Booker T for the IC title on SD,you know what that means? Tag team hype match on Raw playah!

Mason Ryan is still missing. Time to alert the authorities?

Maybe the contest for the coveted #30 in the Royal Rumble begins? But everyone knows 27 is the money number anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Raw 01/02/12 - What falls down stairs alone or in pairs? Every knows it's Randy!

In regards to Barrett and Sheamus, WWE should consider following some of the storylines THQ uses. The whole United Kingdom arc could easily be done, as soon as McIntyre is out of the doghouse.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Raw 01/02/12 - What falls down stairs alone or in pairs? Every knows it's Randy!

Lesnar's chances are less than Benoit's unless a ton of people were really really good at keeping a secret... which doesn't happen in the internet age. Time for him to save us yet again.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

I can't help you anymore.

Spoiler
Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
In regards to Barrett and Sheamus, WWE should consider following some of the storylines THQ uses. The whole United Kingdom arc could easily be done, as soon as McIntyre is out of the doghouse.
So Smackdown would have 0-1 top faces? Show is turning. Bryan I'm not sure about. Orton is out. Won't work anytime soon with the way WWE is setup now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
So Smackdown would have 0-1 top faces? Show is turning. Bryan I'm not sure about. Orton is out. Won't work anytime soon with the way WWE is setup now.
Well they have Undertaker returning soon.

Booker T looks like he might make a short comeback.

Daniel Bryan I think will stay face. But sometimes I wonder with his snide remarks.

Upon his return, Christian can be turned face.

And they could always have Raw guys show up on the show until Orton returns.

So in that sense, I think they'd be ok. I like the idea of a Sheamus, Barrett, and Drew stable. I'm honestly getting tired of the good guy Sheamus. I want him to Brogue kick Hornswaggle so badly.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA

Last edited by TMagic; 01-01-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Well they have Undertaker returning soon.

Booker T looks like he might make a short comeback.

Daniel Bryan I think will stay face. But sometimes I wonder with his snide remarks.

Upon his return, Christian can be turned face.

And they could always have Raw guys show up on the show until Orton returns.

So in that sense, I think they'd be ok. I like the idea of a Sheamus, Barrett, and Drew stable. I'm honestly getting tired of the good guy Sheamus. I want him to Brogue kick Hornswaggle so badly.
Don't forget Regal
Old 01-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

If you know who it is or even want to speculate, don't do it in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »