Home

Franchise Sliders Question.

This is a discussion on Franchise Sliders Question. within the MLB 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Franchise Sliders Question.

Okay, I saw the threads for the recommended ones and couldn't find one pertaining to my particular question.

The way I go about my franchise is that I build the team, lineups, etc, and watch the computer play. That said, I'm looking for some legitimate sliders to make the game as realistic as possible. Keep in mind I don't play, I just like to watch and see what the team I built does. The sliders I have now have guys with ridiculously good or terrible stats. No in between. It's almost like MOM, but 0 management on the field. I'm trying to keep the stats at the end of the year as comparable to real life as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Rookie

tritesman's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Sliders Question.

I have found bigfnjoe's sliders the best...but you have to play baseball, take pitches, play the game the right way..you will have a blast, and you will find that your stats fluxuate, just like in real life
Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Franchise Sliders Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritesman
I have found bigfnjoe's sliders the best...but you have to play baseball, take pitches, play the game the right way..you will have a blast, and you will find that your stats fluxuate, just like in real life

I think you totally missed his point.

To the OP.... I know exactly what you mean, but haven't seen any sliders for it. Man I miss the Manage only days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders »