Home

PJT's Mega ReDitor Edited Roster

This is a discussion on PJT's Mega ReDitor Edited Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
PJT's Mega ReDitor Edited Roster

Hi Everyone,
I created this roster to allow us “SIM” Basketball heads to have the highest quality basketball game possible for NBA 2K12.

I have spent countless hours prepping this roster from the ground up. I have taken a lot of great concepts from other roster makers and used their ideas to improve my roster.

I truly feel that this roster is the most in depth and detailed down to the littlest detail.

Here is what has been done:

ROSTERS:

100% fully accurate rosters for both current and classic teams. I used Portland Blazers Classic player CAP's to place the correct legends on to the classic teams for better realism.
Generic players were released from classic rosters and are now hidden.

I have updated the generic player models for the 2k created current team players
Gustavo Ayon
Gerald Green
Jeremy Pargo
Ivan Johnson

I have added every missing player to the current rosters for each NBA Teams.
All have correct draft info, along with realistic appearances, tendencies, ratings, accessories and contract info.
I have added all of the 2012 Draft Class with correct info and also with Ratings/Tendencies by Rashidi
I have added some of the anticipated Overseas players who will sign with teams on July 11th
Vyacheslav Kravstov – Detroit Pistons
Jonas Valanciunas – Toronto Raptors
Donatas Motiejunas – Houston Rockets
Nando De Colo – San Antonio Spurs
Kyle Singler – Detroit Pistons
Mirza Teletovic – Brooklyn Nets
James White – NY Knicks
Erzam Lorbeck – San Antonio Spurs – FA List
Victor Claver – Portland Trailblazers
Joel Freeland – Portland Trailblazers
Bojan Bogdanovic – NJ Nets – FA List
Alexey Shved - ? – FA List
Carlos Cabezas - ? – FA List
All Missing DLC and Retro Jerseys have been added to all teams, they all have correct accessory colors as well.

Ratings are Completely Overhauled for every single player on current teams. *I want to thank “Rashidi” as I used his ratings as a guide to formulate my ratings*.

Potential and Durability has been edited for every player on current NBA Teams, thus giving a more realistic feel for those who play association mode with injuries on and with CPU trading on as well.

Tendencies are completely overhauled for everyone on the current rosters. I used my own NBA knowledge along with using the following websites as a guide: 82games.com, Basketball-Reference.com and Hoopdata.com.

Teams now play more realistic as there is less standing around and more ball movement.

Accurate Playbooks and Coaching Profiles are a big addition to this roster. A huge thanks to “VannWalfHawk” for his countless hours of editing playbooks in order for all of us to enjoy this game all over again.

I have updated each team to incorporate accurate rivalries for each team based on recent years.

I have edited “Team Chemistry” for each current team to better reflect current rosters and to give a better overall feel to the NBA standings in Association mode.

All Accurate Team Colors and Accessories for Every NBA team including edited shoe brands for players who have changed companies recently. Credit goes to "Sean Barkley"

* Old Brand/New Brand
Corey Maggette-Adidas/Nike
Eduardo Najera-Adidas/Nike
Beno Udrih-Adidas/Peak
Keyon Dooling-Adidas/Nike
Kirk Hinrich-Converse/Nike
Jerry Stackhouse-Nike/Adidas
Mario Chalmers-Adidas/Spaulding
Von Wafer-Reebok/Nike
Danilo Gallinari-Reebok/Adidas
Samuel Dalembert-Nike/Adidas
Kendrick Perkins-Adidas/Jordan
Michael Beasley-Adidas/Nike
Dorell Wright-Nike/Peak

COACH/STAFF:
All Head Coach/Assistant Coach grades have been edited to accurately represent each coach in every category and to give a better overall feel when playing association mode.

Assistant Coaches have been replaced for the following teams (All have correct CF ID and Portrait along with accurate stats and ratings:

Chicago - Ron Adams
Boston - Mike Longabardi
Charlotte – Mike Dunlap – HC , Stacy Augmon – Asst.
Clippers - Dean Denoupolos
Grizzlies - David Joerger
Hawks - Lester Conner
Kings - Jim Eyen
Knicks - Darrell Walker
Magic - Brendan Malone
Mavs - Tony Brown
Nets - P.J. Carlesimo
Nuggets - John Welch
Raptors - Johnny Davis
Rockets - Kelvin Sampson
Suns - Elston Turner
T-wolves - Terry Porter
Trailblazers - Bob Ociepak
Wizards - Don Zierden
* KALEB CANALES has been added as Head Coach of Portland with Accurate CF ID and Ratings.

All Legend Mode Team Head Coaches have also been accurately replaced with correct CF ID and Stats for each coach. *Note* I matched the older 60's and 70's teams with the best possible coach CF ID.

Classic Teams Head Coach list:
2001-2002 Sacramento Kings: Rick Adelman
1997-1998 San Antonio Spurs: Greg Poppovich
1997-1998 LA Lakers: Del Harris
1997-1998 Utah Jazz: Jerry Sloan
97-98 Bulls: Phil Jackson
95-96 Bulls: Phil Jackson
94-95 Magic: Brian Hill
94-95 Knicks: Pat Riley
93-94 Nuggets: Dan Issel
93-94 Rockets: Rudy Tomjanovich
92-93 Hornets: Allan Bristow
92-93 Bulls: Phil Jackson
90-91 Warriors: Don Nelson
90-91 Trailblazers: Rick Adelman
90-91 Lakers: Mike Dunleavy
90-91 Bulls: Phil Jackson
89-90 Cavs: Lenny Wilkens
88-89 Bulls: Doug Collins
88-89 Pistons: Chuck Daly
86-87 Lakers: Pat Riley
85-86 Hawks: Mike Fratello
85-86 Celtics: KC Jones
85-86 Bulls: Stan Albeck
84-85 Bucks: Don Nelson
84-85 76ers: Billy Cunningham
76-77 76ers: Gene Schue
71-72 Knicks: Red Holzman
71-72 Lakers: Bill Sharman
70-71 Hawks: Richie Guerin
70-71 Lakers: Joe Mullaney
70-71 Bucks: Larry Costello
64-65 Lakers: Fred Schaus
64-65 Celtics: Red Auerback

I have edited the staff for the entire Current NBA teams to include each coach on their staff as they now replace the generic staff for each team in Association Mode.
Coaches now have correct contracts for each current NBA team.

I have also edited Assistant Coaches for Classic teams.

ASSOCIATION MODE:
D-League Teams have Generic Players with age 46-47 to allow free agent players and rookies to make up teams in 2nd year of association.

MYPLAYER MODE:
I have successfully re-tooled the MyPlayer Draft Showcase game to include a more competitive balance among the teams by editing the team rosters.
Here are the edited team rosters:

Elites:

Kyrie Irving
Marshon Brooks
Ivan Johnson
Chandler Parsons
Kenneth Faried
Bismack Biyombo
Kemba Walker
Jimmer Fredette

Stars:
Brandon Knight
Klay Thompson
Markieff Morris
Derrick Williams
Kawahi Leonard
Tristan Thompson
Iman Shumpert
Isaiah Thomas

I have added the missing 2011 1st round NBA International draft picks to Myplayer mode in place of the generic players at picks number 5,20,23. They all have correct info along with accurate appearance.

Jonas Valancuinas (5th Pick – Toronto Raptors)
Donatas Motiejunas (20th Pick – Minnesota T-Wolves)
Nikola Mirotic( 23rd Pick – Houston Rockets)
*All Players are Black Arm Glitch free!

A lot of time and effort has gone into this roster, so I please encourage you to try it out and let me know how it is. Tell your friends and let’s get this SIM Basketball gaming movement into full effect.

*A special thanks to the following people who have helped along the way:

HokupGuy – For your countless hours of answering everyone’s questions and all of the AMAZING guides you put in your blog regarding Hex Editing and ReDitor, I can’t thank you enough.

VladZola – ReDitor is the best program invented for NBA 2K. Without ReDitor ,none of these roster edits would have been possible.

Paul Pierce – A special thanks to you for not only guiding me through the hex editing process, but for always be there to lend a hand when I have any questions. It is a real joy to have people like you in the OS forums.

Da Czar – Thank You for starting the “SIM” basketball movement. It is truly an honor to listen to your show each week and hear your wonderful insight and allow us as a community to come together.

Scott “OGSports” O’Gallagher – You sir are one of the realist “Sim” Basketball guys I have had the pleasure of being in contact with. Not only is your podcast a joy to listen to while editing this roster, but I give a special thanks as it has been an honor to be a part of OGSports.com and I look forward to bringing more insight/Contribution efforts to your site in the future. It has been through writing content on there and listening to both yourself and Da Czar that inspired me to let my “SIM” Hang to the floor.

Rashidi – Thanks for your yearly efforts of roster editing for NBA 2K games. They really need to hire you, as I don’t know anyone who brings more dedication to this gaming series than yourself. Your infinite knowledge of the game and NBA stats is truly inspiring.
Last but not least I would like to thank the entire Operation Sports Community for the Amazing feedback and daily added content/Ideas. Without this forum, there would be no “Sim Heads”. I encourage you all to keep the movement going strong!

NBA 2KSHARE Info: uploaded today

GT: PJT8412 File: 2012-13 Offseason Mega Roster (7-4-12

Last edited by pjt8405; 07-04-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Ricky Rowe Zay's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PJT's Mega ReDitor Edited Roster

Thats wassup.

Will check it out.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #3
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice! finally get to see many of the real coaches on the legend teams. it just didnt feel right playing as the 90s bulls without Phil Jackson.

are you planning to add any retro jerseys by any chance? I did see some if I'm not mistaken but did not see the 93 Suns.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey just an idea, you could get a cyberface wilson chandler off the share and lighten the skin tone to replace the 2k model and just edit his stuff w/ the reditor. same goes for Nick Young both players have dark models in my opinion
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 04-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 21

I downloaded these tonight and looked them over and I have a few questions, perhaps someone else noticed this as well. You put the correct d-league players on their teams, however you have duplicate players both in the d-league and on nba rosters. Jamario Moon is the one that stood out when I looked it over. You have in on the Bobcats which he is for the remainder of the year, but you also have him on the D-fenders which he was a member of until being signed by the Bobcats. Do you plan on going through and removing the duplicate players from the d-league teams since they are on the nba team roster now?

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #6
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Will you be doing an association in progress file after you're all done? Also, do any draft classes that have been released work with this roster, and/or are you planning on doing a draft class?

Last edited by Jdoug312; 04-26-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can someone provide offline link?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

Update # 2 is up on 2Kshare

Here is the Offline Link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/g-0wlZPY/Roster1.html

Going to write up changes in detail in the AM, until then enjoy! I look forward to hearing detailed feedback Please.

GT:PJT8412 File: ReDitor update 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »