Home

FNC Waste of Time

This is a discussion on FNC Waste of Time within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
FNC Waste of Time

So I was bored today and decided to give the game another shot.. .. still hate it..

Went back to a boxer I was 14-0 with a while back.. lost two fights in a row where Stamina drained completely by the 5th round yet punch output was only 70 punches different and the CPU boxer had 80% stamina still.. I landed 265 head shots in 6 rounds (100+ body shots) when I was knocked silly but couldn't even stun an opponent..

That and the elimination of blood (I downloaded the 'tuner' upgrade, etc and STILL never see any damage other than a slight bruising)..and making the CPU boxers superman made me stop playing before.. I just thought I was missing something so I had to give it a shot again.

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FNC Waste of Time

Damn, I'm usually still in the high 80 to 90 % range in the 5th round. CPU is also. What are your sliders set at and how do you play the game?
Old 07-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

I mentioned my stats.. number of connects at around 52% rate.. never once stun the opponent, barely an abrasion to speak of between rounds. and the CPU boxers were throwing 80% of what I did and still had their nearly max stamina. The blood tuner did happen to actually show blood in a match with a new boxer I created.. but I couldn't get the knockout because I was winded I guess.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:56 AM   #4
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

A fight just now.. I got a 7th round KO.. connected on 349 of 670 (52%) and was down to about 48% stamina while CPU boxer Cyrus Gutierrez connected on 216 of 411 and had 95% stamina .. I knocked him down twice in the 7th and never stunned him otherwise despite 330 head shots of the 349 connects.

The only thing that could be causing my stamina to crash is body shots against me, but this is the first time I've had over 100 connected on one of my boxers and stamina still went the same.

Real boxers have more than 4 weeks to train for an upcoming fight, a lot of the time so really, we're not getting accurate measures from training that a live person would get training for a 10 round fight.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Now a match I got KO'd in the 4th round.. someone named Severin Parker.. 175 of 320 connected on me.. and he had 100% stamina in the 3rd round before finishing the 4th in 30 seconds.. 2 stuns and a knockout..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

total waste of time really....

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »