Home

Madden 13 vid

This is a discussion on Madden 13 vid within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 13 vid

Does anybody have or seen any madden 13 videos that shows that the defensive back can actually pick you off close to the side line or even and new animations ....cuz I was highly disappointed in madden 12 cuz nothing was more frustrating this you wide open close to the sideline but never getting the pick ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 vid

I really hope they do change this. I've had a lot of opportunity's to intercept passes close to the side line and it never lets me.
got to be this year if they trying to make it realistic.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

yea, ive always noticed this. I would have to believe this happens because they haven't created sideline catch animations for defenders...therefore, its always gonna just be a dropped pick/deflection.

I have yet to see any defenders make any sideline catches in NCAA 13, so I would think this will continue to be the case for Madden 13. But I don't know for sure, so don't hold me to it.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:16 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

it does happen in ncaa (not at an alarming rate but a lot better than in years past) so im sure it will happen in madden
Old 07-16-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgame06
yea, ive always noticed this. I would have to believe this happens because they haven't created sideline catch animations for defenders...therefore, its always gonna just be a dropped pick/deflection.
That doesn't make any sense, defenders use the same catch animations as the offence. I think it was mainly because in madden prior to 12 no defensive backs had a high enough catch rating, and in madden 12 no defensive backs had the 'make a sideline catch' perk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 17

Ugh I'm sorry but i've had tons of sideline picks with Ladarius Webb in Madden 12 ... Oh and Jimmy Smith too. Both their catch ratings are quite high though.

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone
Old 07-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

I have NEVER seen a defensive player make a toe tapping interception in Madden before and I'm pretty sure it's not possible. Someone show me a vid where it happens and prove me wrong.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy9386
I have NEVER seen a defensive player make a toe tapping interception in Madden before and I'm pretty sure it's not possible. Someone show me a vid where it happens and prove me wrong.
Who said anything bout a toe tapping int? He just said close to sidelines.

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »