Home

Best Oklahoma Updated roster?

This is a discussion on Best Oklahoma Updated roster? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best Oklahoma Updated roster?

Need help finding best/most accurate OU roster for offline use. With all the suspensions at wr and the moves on defense it's been difficult tracking down a good set to start from. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as some I've ran across have been pretty jacked. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best Oklahoma Updated roster?

You can try mine for PS3...should be under Gambo187. Based off off the original OS Rosters
Old 08-03-2012, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

ok gotta late start but plan to start dynasty over weekend and wanted to check back on these in case anyone had a newer update, thanks.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Rookie

I just updated it. Removed Habern. Adden Franks, Reynolds, Hayes back. Reassesed who should be there and not from recent updates.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
Rookie

cool, did you just plug in their original ratings? once i get a good base i think im gonna start doing equipment and body size edits using the official team site practice photos, if u wanna swap back and forth i can keep you updated im hoping to start tonite after work. i gotta have the most realistic look for OU at least. im also debating bumping blake bells speed a bit, but im trying to not be a homer too lol. i just see him being faster than a 75 especially runing that power formation similar to tebow a cpl years back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
Rookie

I had already done that using the practice photos etc...and I plugged in original ratings.

I'm going to do another update when I get the chance. Looks like the Dline is using new masks so I'll update those. Also, need to either move Danzel Williams to S or replace him with somebody else. Possibly our new Penn State reciever.

Well at least I wont need to add Kameel Jackson. I also plan on improving some ratings. (just a notch both up and down) Simon needs an increase as there's been talk of him being a contributing CB.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #7
Rookie

hey just checked on it...maybe it didnt upload. the one i got still had habern?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #8
Rookie

I just updated it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »