Home

Old 08-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Euroleague

Looking someone who would be able to create accurate Euroleague Rosters with the best teams in the league. thanks in advance!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Euroleague

I might be able to do this. The only thing is I'd put Euroleague teams for the NBA since sometimes I don't like how the jerseys and courts come out. I can start on a couple teams tonight maybe get done with some more by the weekend. I just have to try to find last seasons squads since their in the middle of transfer window. Sasha Vujacic's team however will have Jordan Farmar and what I also might do is add Team USA to this as well. Each team's players will have either a 2-5 year contract base. I will let you know how my progress goes. What teams in particular do you want. I'm guessing CSKA, Olympiacos, Zalgris, the team Jonas Valcuanos is on, Barcelona, Madrid, Panithinaikos, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Besiktas, and Anadolus Elfez. Let me know I plan to make probably at least 10-20 teams.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Ok so far I got 12 teams written down on paper. I might do 8 more it just depends since these 12 are good enough I may even just do 3 more. What I've also done with these lineups is put former NBA players such as Ty Lawson, Danny Green, Carlos Arroyo, and Jordan Farmar as well as Deron Williams back into their Euroleague teams. Here are the teams I have put into the Euroleague/NBA association. I'm going to start creating players today and I hope to get done with at least 5 teams reminder they have about 15 players at least per team.

Panithinaikos/Boston Green and they both have great tradition in rings

Olympiacos/Houston Jersey color is very similar Josh Childress is on it

Maccabi Tel Avi/Lakers Same as pan both champions

Barcelona/76ers also has Gasol Brothers and Rubio

CSKA/Washington Wizards sorry no AK-47 or Alex Shved

Real Madrid/San Antonio Spurs both are in black and white

Anadolu Efes/New Jersey Nets

Montepiesche Siene/New Orleans Hornets

Caja Labarol/Cleveland Cavs has Nocioni signed and Arroyo

Lietuvaras Rytas/Denver Nuggets has Jonas Valanciunas

Besiktas/Portland Trailblazers has D-Will, Omar asik, E Illyasova and Odom

Zalgris/Milwaukee Bucks Has Ty Lawson, Danny Green

Let me know if there are 3 more teams you'd like I also plan on making All Star Teams Rookie/Sophmore teams and Team USA as well.

Last edited by Sportsfan0290; 08-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Benetton Treviso is another team you could do
Old 08-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

yes!! excitment! this would be a great set!

how about Dynamo Moscow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Treviso is another team I can do. What do you guys think about my jersey color collaborations lol. I just think it's easier to put them onto NBA teams since created logos look stupid. Hopefully we have Euroleage in 2K eventually it be amazing plus the Buy and Sell transfer is fun to play with if you've ever played FIFA you know what I mean. I'll add these 2 teams and I'll also do Partizan can't believe I almost forgot Partizan. I'm starting to create players soon now one thing they may all have the same shot but at least we will have Euroleague. The NBA All-Star teams and Rookie/Soph should be interesting to mess around with as well as the FIBA All-Stars. I hope to get this done by Saturday or Sunday.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

You might want move this to NBA-live series center. No one really care a out erou leagues here. NLSC have a more international fan base. Good luck.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
Rookie

How is the roster coming?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »