Home

Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders...

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders...

I like All-Pro but it is my opinion that as you increase the difficulty the game becomes less coach mode friendly.

I also feel like Pro plays well but doesn't give enough challenge to the Human team.

So, what I did was change the difficulty to all-pro then switch to Pro using the CPU sliders. If you notice, when you switch the difficulty to Pro the Player Skill sliders go to 75 which is 25 more than the 50 default CPU skill. So, what I did was simply drop the CPU skill to 25 for everything but rush offense which remains at 50. Did it in 13 and liked the results but I stink at being QB so I figured I'd try it in 12.

Just played 3 qtrs of Titans (me) at Texans, 15 min qtrs with acc clock at 15 secs, and it was 20-13 Texans headed into the 4th.

Chris Johnson had 100 on 20 attempts and Foster had just over 100 on 6 carries (73 yd TD). Both QBs passed effectively also.

So, here's what I'll be using as I leave 13 and go back to coach mode in 12...

Difficulty: All-Pro (NOT CUSTOM)
Qtr Length: 15 Min, Accelerated Clock 15 Secs (My Preference)
Game Speed: Slow
Threshold: 50

CPU Skill
Pass Offense: All 25
Rush Offense: All 50
Pass Defense: All 25
Rush Defense: All 25

If any coach mode brethren try these please post feedback.

Thanks,

NoleFan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 09-02-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders...

I am thinking about doing the same Nolefan...I have a question about 12 though. Is it possible to transfer franchise save files between ps3's with a flash drive? I primarily play coach mode and obviously 13 isn't going to be my game this year although I do like the multiplayer superstar option. If I were to start a multiple user offline franchise, I'm wondering if it would be viable to email the file back and forth coaching against the cpu AI in all our games.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Unfortunately, I can't answer that question. I generally play offline by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »