Home

Best Position for CC

This is a discussion on Best Position for CC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Dakota822's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Position for CC

Iv'e always been big on superstar type modes, I like to be able to create myself and go through my career and see how it plays out. I usually wind up playing it more then Franchise, but I just can't seem to find a position I like this year. Without the 3rd person camera view, defense has just become boring to me, so Iv'e tried out a few offensive positions but being able to select your own plays makes it kind of tough since I always have that urge to call plays that will benefit my position even it it may not make sense in that situation.

So I'm just curious to see what position you guys are playing as this year? What's been your favorite position thus far?

Catch me streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/dakota_o/profile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Position for CC

I've started 4 different positions.

A Qb that Im taking it slow with on the Cardinals, loads of fun throwing to Larry/Floyd and getting macked with that porous oline in front of me.

A RB that I accidently deleted.

A WR in the mold of Randy Moss playing for the Colts, this one is the most fun but I find myself calling for too many passes my way and way too many pass plays in general. Fun as heck but the stats are unrealistic, I need to tone it down.

A ROLB that I simmed through, apparently this game forces you to retire at a certain age. I was a 96 ovr. 3-4 OLB with a career total of 172 sacks before the game forced me to retire. This pissed me off as I was close to LT in legacy score for the achievement. Should have played the playoff games in order to actually get into a Super Bowl and boost that legacy score up some more...Fail on my part.

So I would say QB and WR are loads of fun if you pick the right team, RB was ok, I haven't played enough on defense to say if it was fun or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »