Home

Started a new CCM as QB, turned off auto start, yet it turns back on every week

This is a discussion on Started a new CCM as QB, turned off auto start, yet it turns back on every week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1
Started a new CCM as QB, turned off auto start, yet it turns back on every week

I started a new offline CCM as a QB and turned off auto start. I'm undrafted and rated in the 60s.

Every week after I practice, the auto start turns on and I start the next game. WTF?

I have to go in and turn it off EVERY week.... this can't be right

I even tried turning it off, saving EVERYTHING and then going through the next week it turns back to ON.

Last edited by andyacecandy; 09-13-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Started a new CCM as QB, turned off auto start, yet it turns back on every week

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyacecandy
I started a new offline CCM as a QB and turned off auto start. I'm undrafted and rated in the 60s.

Every week after I practice, the auto start turns on and I start the next game. WTF?

I have to go in and turn it off EVERY week.... this can't be right

I even tried turning it off, saving EVERYTHING and then going through the next week it turns back to ON.
Yeah, lots of things don't save with offline CCM, I would recommend running it online if at all possible until EA fixes it.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Started a new CCM as QB, turned off auto start, yet it turns back on every week

I dont know what eas problem is. Why not just release the game a month later. Instead of releasing this half finished product.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

This is annoying as hell

Every week when I turn auto start to off, all the Twitter and headlines are "The Texans benched Andy blah blah blah"

Last edited by andyacecandy; 09-13-2012 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I dont know what eas problem is. Why not just release the game a month later. Instead of releasing this half finished product.
answer to this is NBA Live
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0
Well, there goes starting a new player CCM.

GD crybabies about not being able to start right away, EA finally makes this mode semi-realistic and people can't handle it. So they change it, instead of sticking to their guns and saying that's what this mode is about. You have to earn your place on the team.

Sent from that place where I'm at.

2020: 52-39
Old 09-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
Rookie

Jerikokai's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Actually they did release it a month later (well 3 weeks, but you get the idea). It still didn't do any good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

EA hasn't been able to fix a lot of Madden's problems in a decade, do you really think a month is going to amount to anything?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »