Home

BRAZIL league fake teams in fifa 13

This is a discussion on BRAZIL league fake teams in fifa 13 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
BRAZIL league fake teams in fifa 13

so i was cheking the creation center and saw that we loss palmeira and vasco in fifa 13

the fake teams are

a goiania
i. porto alegre
n recife nautico
p campinas ponte preta
p sao paulo palmeitras
s recife sport
santa catarina
v r de janeiro vasco da gama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
Rookie

texassports328's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: BRAZIL league fake teams in fifa 13

did PES get the campeonato license? and does anyone know if teams will have fake uniforms as well?
Old 09-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

PES 2013 has all 20 Brazilian clubs. FIFA 13 has half of them licensed and half generic.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

this is kinda stupid from ea, the smaller clubs certainly have interest in being portrayed at the game, they're just waiting ea to contact them.

http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultimas-noti...veja-lista.htm

here (in portuguese), palmeiras and vasco stated that the deal is closed for fifa 13 and the teams will be there in the final game. botafogo says they're still in negotiation. atletico goianiense, figueirense, portuguesa, ponte preta and sport recife weren't even contacted by ea. all of them say they have much interest. figueirense people even said they are trying to license their brand to ea since 2010 but ea says they have no interest.

inexcusable.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah, the lost licensing throughout is a real drag on 13. All of Serie B, Napoli, Camp Nou...not to mention the unlicensed Polish league and tons more unlicensed minnows throughout. It starts to get very annoying.

BTW, PES says Karma is a real bitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

what i will say may not be something new, but these not licensed teams are not fake, at least their players are not. so i was thinking about how can EA use players names without the teams licenses, once the players are, for lack of a better word, a product of the team. the team own the players rights, so its strange... i thought EA would need to pay for use these guys personal data.

Gonira, do you speak portuguese?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #7
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
what i will say may not be something new, but these not licensed teams are not fake, at least their players are not. so i was thinking about how can EA use players names without the teams licenses, once the players are, for lack of a better word, a product of the team. the team own the players rights, so its strange... i thought EA would need to pay for use these guys personal data.

Gonira, do you speak portuguese?
im sure its a players license through fifa itself after all their name is on the game. kinda like how the pro sports players here in the states are authorized through the player unions and the teams are authorized through the actual governing body like MLB, NFL, NBA etc.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:57 AM   #8
Banned

yeah, their licensing is obviously separated. the credits show there's like an organ related to fifa licensing the players, something like that, i'm pretty sure i've seen it somewhere in the game.

turns out rumours were wrong and half (!) the brazilian teams are unlicensed this year. and all of them are correct in pes. oh, the irony!

razorkaos, yes. i'm brazilian. também conhecido como atleticano fanático. ainda bem que o galão tá licenciado!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »