Home

Worse Madden Game Ever Made

This is a discussion on Worse Madden Game Ever Made within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Worse Madden Game Ever Made

This is by far the worse madden game i have ever played here are my top #5 things wrong or broke in this game.

#1 The DB's are 100% broken they don't play the ball at all and there about as smart as bag of rocks.

#2 EA switch flip when in an online game u will be killing the other player then after halftime your team goes to 100% crap and u can't do anything on DEF or OFF and the other guy just drives down the field and picks u off on DEF.

#3 The running game is either 100% not there or you run all over the other team depends on how the game feels at the given time.

#4 When u try to hit stick someone u bounce off of them like a rubber bouncy ball.

#5 Last but not least the game engine overall is faulty players running into each other and falling over players going threw other players to get int's players bending in half the list goes on and on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:48 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Worse Madden Game Ever Made

For me this year's game is at the same time the best and worst Madden I've played.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:02 AM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Overreaction

Old 09-26-2012, 05:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know man I think they're have been worster Maddens in the passed.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

OVR: 3

If you think this is the worst Madden game ever it must be the first one you have ever played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Guess it depends on how one see's it. Madden 06 was awful, but that was EA's 1st attempt at next gen. This is now their 7th game made for next gen. By now, this game should be a beast. Madden 13 has ALOT of things that are wrong. I would say that this is the most dissapointing Madden ever. Not worst.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I still think Madden do poor faces - their OK, but by now after so many releases I really should see faces that make me fall out of my couch. They just never capture that last level of realness to make them shine.

The thing that somewhat annoys me is that the same somewhat cheap tactics that worked in the game 6 years earlier work in the game today.

I still notice (albeit not investing too much time into 13 so far) players getting sucked into blocks. And the running game is still broken for users. This means user get sucked down playing a certain path, and teams play too similar.

Its OK - still plays a decent game of football and is always a blast with friends, but I still think its a far cry from the sim experience I know so many of us crave.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 32
CCM destroys this game.... Enough said

Also, this post sale support EA promised is non-existent... A bunch of liars and thieves IMO.

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-26-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »