Home

mkharsh33 - Play Now Madden 13 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - Play Now Madden 13 Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
mkharsh33 - Play Now Madden 13 Rosters (360)

Rosters have numerous edits to them - I've went through each team's depth charts, and even created / edited a bunch of players to get the newest players added. I enjoy play now games, and these will give you a lot of fun. I'll track transactions (as best as possible) and keep this file updated. Please note that the salary cap and editing restrictions by EA really make this hard to do, but I'm trying to get it as best as I can.

You'll needed your own roster saved and then use MODIO to get the file ID numbers rehashed / resigned. Use the search feature to do so - I will not answer any PM's on this. Thanks!

LINK:

http://www.2shared.com/file/Y9EvzOXf/ROSTER-SEPT28.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
Rookie

FetusRex's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - Play Now Madden 13 Rosters (360)

Why is Andrew Luck a black man with a green face?

May have to wait a bit till all the bugs get hashed out before I get a roster

Nice effort though man
Old 09-30-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I don't know why that would be the case... These were downloaded from the Sept. 28th EA rosters, and I made a bunch of updates and added some missing players (Madden 13 rosters for Madden 13). I wasn't aware of this, but will look at him. I NEVER touched Luck, so I'm not sure what is happening. Thanks for the heads up on this and I'll see what the issue is.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hi!
Do you put practice squad guys on your roster??

BTW Big fan of your nba 2k classic rosters
Old 09-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

For the record, I put this game in tonight - I played the Colts vs. the Colts... NOTHING wrong with Andrew Luck - was normal on both teams, so I don't know what happened with what was seen. I know this is an issue for ported rosters, but this roster set has the EA Sept. 28 file with a number of additions and updates...

You will find a number of practice players, but not all of them. It's too hard to keep up with all of them, and I'm finding that roster editing has caused me NUMEROUS menu freezes. There were NO freezes in game, but editing players caused me around 20-30 freezes in the 2 days I worked on this- time consuming and quite frustrating...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Rookie

FetusRex's Arena

OVR: 0

That was my fault. I tried this roster for Madden 12 and didn't realize it was only meant for M13.

For those reading this forum don't let my comment deter you if you have Madden 13!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 11

Hey Mk quick question(s). I saw the patch comes out in a few weeks so we can use custom Roster in CCM, you planning on updating the newest file every friday? or just following the transactions as best as possible? Thanks man. Can you believe we still dont have the option to place players on IR manually>? why does no one complain about this, or do they lol?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »