Home

Unable To Continue Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Unable To Continue Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Rookie

Brutal_Package's Arena

OVR: 2
Unable To Continue Online Dynasty

Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? I'm in year three of a dynasty where several users can't enter the online dynasty. Every time they start loading it, it takes them to the main menu and displays "Unable to Continue Online Dynasty at this time".

We tried someone rehosting the online dynasty and it worked for the offseason but when it got to preseason, a couple couldn't enter. In Week 2, we have several that can't.

I know this has been submitted in the bug/glitches thread, but I've yet to see EA address this issue in their patch notes for Title Update #3. I just would like to know if anyone knows the cause and if there is a workaround.

Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Unable To Continue Online Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_Package
Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? I'm in year three of a dynasty where several users can't enter the online dynasty. Every time they start loading it, it takes them to the main menu and displays "Unable to Continue Online Dynasty at this time".

We tried someone rehosting the online dynasty and it worked for the offseason but when it got to preseason, a couple couldn't enter. In Week 2, we have several that can't.

I know this has been submitted in the bug/glitches thread, but I've yet to see EA address this issue in their patch notes for Title Update #3. I just would like to know if anyone knows the cause and if there is a workaround.

Thank you!
this bs ruined our year 6 dyn. i dont think there is nun to be done but to start a whole new one
Old 10-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

This is bull****.

Ever since the patch, this has happened twice to me. We re-hosted they dynasty, only to have his happen again. I'm pretty much convinced the patch did this considering this never happened before it.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 10-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
This is bull****.

Ever since the patch, this has happened twice to me. We re-hosted they dynasty, only to have his happen again. I'm pretty much convinced the patch did this considering this never happened before it.
Which patch? The most recent one?
Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Rookie

If someone saved the file, or someone that can still get in can save the file, all you need to do is go into File Management and Load the file and give it a new name. Then reinvite everyone.

You lose all your stories, but otherwise you will more or less be intact.

Teaser - I think we have discovered that people creating a copy of the league this way is at least one way to create this issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I can't advance. I can't retire anyone, I can't retire the league currently. When I tried kicking someone it said can't make changes at this time. Then i tried retiring the dynasty and it said it can't make changes at this time.

I am assuming something is down?

I can download the dynasty, see it on the Online Dynasty website.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

Ever since the patch, this has happened twice to me.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:41 AM   #8
Rookie

jhartman01's Arena

OVR: 3

We are having the same issue in our dynasty. We just started year 4 and everyone was scouting recruits in the preseason & then it advanced on its own & simulated recruiting for all users. It also set people to ready to advance before they had even played their games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »