Home

Week 10: New York Jets (3-5) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-4)

This is a discussion on Week 10: New York Jets (3-5) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30
Week 10: New York Jets (3-5) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-4)

Interesting game. Seahawks got a good D, 12th man, and Jets have offensive issues due to injuries. If the Jets lose this, they could be done. Go Jets!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Week 10: New York Jets (3-5) @ Seattle Seahawks (5-4)

Once again, Seahawks need this game. Currently in the 6th spot for the playoffs right now, and I feel the Seahawks need to win every remaining home game to keep it up. Hoping that the run defense improves this game. Need KJ Wright back!

Will be curious to see how Russell Wilson does against the Jets defense as well.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Jets can beat anyone if they actually show up which worries me. I'll fall back on the fact that it's a home game though which is big for Russell. I'd love to see a solid win going into the bye.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

*ahem* A Jets fan already beat me to starting this game thread. Damn 9-5 job taking up all my time. Anyways...

The 3-5 New York Jets will head into literal epicenter of the NFL, and play the 5-4 Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field.

The Jets are coming off a bye week, prior to which they were straight crotch-kicked by the Miami Dolphins 30-9. Everything that can go wrong, is going wrong for the Jets. Neither Mark Sanchez nor Tim Tebow inspire much hope in the quarterback position. Shone Greene hasn't done much outside of a few bright spots so far this season. And the defense has completely regressed from the form of the AFC Championship team of two years ago. And more recently, an NFL Players Poll crowned Rex Ryan as the most overrated coach in the league.

With all that said, this team can be streaky, and considering the lack of overall talent in the AFC at this moment, they still can compete for a wild card spot.

The Seattle Seahawks are coming off a huge win against the Minnesota Vikings, 30-20. Russell Wilson continues to improve week after week, and he threw 3 TD's against the Vikings defense. Marshawn Lynch was outshined by Adrian Peterson, but he still managed 124 yds, and 1 TD. The defense remains a talented group in the Top 10, even though they nearly gave up 200 yards rushing to AP.

Prediction: The Jets can't get out of their own way right now. They are injured, dejected, and demoralized. If you thought Russell Wilson had the best game of his career last Sunday, wait 'til you see him play a Revis-less secondary...

Seahawks 33, Jets 10
Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

I will continue to root against the 'Hawks until Dallas is officially out, lol. So, go Jets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Pro

goledensilence's Arena

OVR: 0

I really want the Jets to win, but I'm worried after that beating the Dolphins put on us. I think the Seahawks will win this game. Our team just has a hard time functioning on both sides of the ball so. Seahawks will probably win by two touchdowns.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by goledensilence
I really want the Jets to win, but I'm worried after that beating the Dolphins put on us. I think the Seahawks will win this game. Our team just has a hard time functioning on both sides of the ball so. Seahawks will probably win by two touchdowns.
Jets have had two weeks to prepare, but Seahawks look like they're getting hot. If the Jets can stop Marshawn Lynch, they'll have a chance. Sanchez needs to get hot. If they lose this, I have a feeling we will see more Tebow.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #8
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
I don't see how the Seahawks look like they are getting hot. They been rotating wins an losses all year. I do expect then to win every home game tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »