Home

Is the madden online ccm draft scripted?

This is a discussion on Is the madden online ccm draft scripted? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Is the madden online ccm draft scripted?

I know people go off spoilers which to me be waste of my time your cheating the league and yourself. I know there different classes 30 and they switch them up but aren't most reading the spoilers and cheating? Is there a bust factor where the it can be wrong? That take out some of the cheating if ther was a boom or bust feature.

I scout like crazy but are most reading the spoilers? They right about all these players?
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
Rookie

parks1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is the madden online ccm draft scripted?

Hi Outlawz, I agree with you regarding draft classes and spoilers, you are spoiling the game for yourself if you want to play it properly but if you're not taking it too seriously then why not I guess?
With regard to your question, I think the 30 years of drafts always follow the same format but with occasional changes in the storyline players.
For example, a guy might be the projected first overall but then gets injured mid-season and drops to the second or third round or they even discuss him retiring. Another time, that same guy might run through walls and be the main man.
As far as I know, that's how it works, hope that helps a bit.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Only 30 different drafts. When you start a career you get one of the 30 - let's say 17. Then the year after you get 18, 19, 20 etc.

Every draft is exactly the same - EXCEPT for story players (5-10 in each class), so when EA told us they had 5000 different drafts, they were speaking the truth, but 4300 of the players in 30 drafts are exactly the same every in each franchise.

I have ruined friendships because of people cheating so I hope to God that they randomize every player's ratings/picture/draft spot
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Is the madden online ccm draft scripted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks1
Hi Outlawz, I agree with you regarding draft classes and spoilers, you are spoiling the game for yourself if you want to play it properly but if you're not taking it too seriously then why not I guess?
With regard to your question, I think the 30 years of drafts always follow the same format but with occasional changes in the storyline players.
For example, a guy might be the projected first overall but then gets injured mid-season and drops to the second or third round or they even discuss him retiring. Another time, that same guy might run through walls and be the main man.
As far as I know, that's how it works, hope that helps a bit.
And herein lies the problem. Who are you to tell me how to properly play the game that I payed $60 for? You people that think there are and are not proper and correct ways to enjoy a video game are insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
And herein lies the problem. Who are you to tell me how to properly play the game that I payed $60 for? You people that think there are and are not proper and correct ways to enjoy a video game are insane.
There are proper ways to participate in a competition with other people (i.e. a league).

If the LEAGUE doesn't allow it, then, yes, it's improper in that league - don't play there if you don't like the limitation.

Single-player, who cares, it's just you - do what you want. I think a league environment is a different ball of wax.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
There are proper ways to participate in a competition with other people (i.e. a league).

If the LEAGUE doesn't allow it, then, yes, it's improper in that league - don't play there if you don't like the limitation.

Single-player, who cares, it's just you - do what you want. I think a league environment is a different ball of wax.
I agree completely with this post. All the people who whine about people playing by themselves doing cheap things need to chill; it really doesn't matter.

Anyone who cheats when playing online is just a d-bag, especially those people who then proceed to brag about how good their team is.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Is the madden online ccm draft scripted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

You brought up leagues. Not the OP, not the 2nd poster, not me. This thread isn't about draft guides in leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 01-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

How can you know in your league that your in someone does not have spoilers? As for me I scout and have fun like that don't get how it's fun to cheat with spoilers. There no solution to stop it I guess
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »