Home

Old 03-30-2013, 02:13 AM   #1
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Outlast

Is supposed to be like the game Amnesia. I've never played that game so I wouldn't know what to compare it to but just watching the trailer creeped me out.

I've got NO desire to play this one but figured I'd share it with yall. It's PC only from what I've seen from IGN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2013, 02:18 AM   #2
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7
Watched the ign demo video and man this is one creepy game. The environment and sound is perfectly done to scare the hell out of you.

I love horror games but unless this gets released on a console I'll most likely miss out on playing it.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:31 AM   #3
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Outlast

You are a much stronger man than I for even contemplating playing it lol. There's a few more videos on youtube also.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:35 AM   #4
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

You see I say I want to play it but if I actually do who knows if I would actually finish it lol. From that 4 minute demo I haven't seen the feeling of fear done so perfectly in a game.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:35 AM   #5

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
I loved Amnesia. Any games to scare to the **** out of me are A-OK in my book...

I'm not a huge fan of a game/movie relying on the quick turn to someone being in your face tactic to scare, so if there are only a few of these moments in the game with an extreme detail to making a fantastically scary atmosphere I will buy it.

I'm picky with horror games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2013, 02:38 AM   #6
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

I've never gamed on pc and the consoles don't really have that terrifying if horror games which suck. I really should look into more pc gaming because I know I'm missing out.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:53 AM   #7

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
I've never gamed on pc and the consoles don't really have that terrifying if horror games which suck. I really should look into more pc gaming because I know I'm missing out.
The PC Gaming Master Race would welcome you with open arms. We have cookies.

Don't get me wrong, I love my ps3 to death and some of the console exclusives... But by comparison nothing touches PC gaming. You can use KB/mouse or a controller from your favorite system for most games as well.

Some people just don't like PC, so different strokes for different folks and all that good stuff.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
The PC Gaming Master Race would welcome you with open arms. We have cookies.

Don't get me wrong, I love my ps3 to death and some of the console exclusives... But by comparison nothing touches PC gaming. You can use KB/mouse or a controller from your favorite system for most games as well.

Some people just don't like PC, so different strokes for different folks and all that good stuff.
I need to go check out the I want to build a PC thread we have here. That's my thing I've never looked into building or buying a gaming PC. I have a buddy who's building a gaming PC so I should get with him for some info also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »