Home

NFL Schedule 2013

This is a discussion on NFL Schedule 2013 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Rookie

devinstate's Arena

OVR: 3
NFL Schedule 2013

Created a schedule for the 2013 season if needed. It was a lot tougher to make this year than last year. I had to switch about 20 games to different weeks to make it work. Let me know if there are problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2013sched.zip (909 Bytes, 206 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NFL Schedule 2013

You're the best
Old 05-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Brilliant thanks.........
Old 05-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Thanks for posting...

I have Finns editor but I've never had to inject a schedule myself. Do I have to start a franchise in game first then load into editor and copy and paste?

Would one of you fellas post the steps needed to do this? Thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

You need to save your franchise after the pre-season if enabled but before any regular seasons are played. Open the save in the editor and there will be schedule tab available. Click this tab to open the schedule grid. If your franchise was saved at the correct point the Load Schedule button will be enabled. Click Load Schedule, direct yourself to the new schedule and select that schedule, save franchise in editor and transfer back to your hard drive. That should be it....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #6
Veteran

db56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca2509
You need to save your franchise after the pre-season if enabled but before any regular seasons are played. Open the save in the editor and there will be schedule tab available. Click this tab to open the schedule grid. If your franchise was saved at the correct point the Load Schedule button will be enabled. Click Load Schedule, direct yourself to the new schedule and select that schedule, save franchise in editor and transfer back to your hard drive. That should be it....

Thank you Sir...
Old 05-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #7
Veteran

db56's Arena

Need more help Please!

How do I transfer my roster file from my hard drive to my pc with Xport 360?

I tried it and when I open the editor and click to open the file it says, "there is nothing in the file"

Please help, I really need the new schedule...
Old 05-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
Need more help Please!

How do I transfer my roster file from my hard drive to my pc with Xport 360?

I tried it and when I open the editor and click to open the file it says, "there is nothing in the file"

Please help, I really need the new schedule...
Open xplorer. Go to file open select hardrive. Then select partition 3 go to compatability, then xbox 1 then drag and drop your udata folder to your desktop.

Open the editor click on the xbox logo navigate to your udata folder, select 5304958 something like that then find your fracnhise file in the list of saved files (easiest if you delete all file but the one you want to edit if you dont know their saved name numbers). Then click on the schedule tab, then input schedule. Select the text file nfl schedule 13. click the floppy disk logo to save your file, should say save complete. Then go back to xplorer and drag only the franchise file you updated, whatever save file number it was, back into the same folder it was originally located within. it will ask if you want to replace the previous file, click yes. Then you should be good to go.

Sorry if it was confusing it is kind of a complicated process the first couple times you do it.

It is much the same as updating a roster file, except you extract from the udata then edit then replace it as opposed to just simply placing the file within the udata save folder.

Hope you figure it out PM me if not and I will make some more clear instructions. Best of luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »