Home

Demo Glitches

This is a discussion on Demo Glitches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2013, 02:01 AM   #1
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Demo Glitches

Figured i'd start this thread since the 1st game I play on the demo I get a glitch that doesn't allow me to finish the game. Just post the bugs & glitches you've noticed in the demo that should be brought to the attention of EA. The game is already done by now and hopefully some of these have been fixed but if not at least it will be brought to their attention...

3rd Qtr, Oregon driving the ball on me, RB appears to get in the endzone as he's going down, commentator says he was down at the 1 but they give him the TD which was the right call but then the ball is just laying there and slowly moving on it's own with no one else in the camera (ball is literally gliding across the endzone on its own) and the play clock continuing to run for the PAT. Playclock got down to 1 and stopped, i press X and then they decide to review the play. They review it, appears he got in but they overturn it and say he didn't and then i get the camera that shows different views of the stadium and now the game clock is running, play clock is stopped, no play selection screen and now i'm stuck with this...

Can't get the play selection screen, can't do anything, i'm stuck with a 3-0 game, 0 time left on the 3rd quarter and I can't do anything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (89.6 KB, 712 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Demo Glitches

I had something similar in Michigan/OSU. I was Michigan in the middle of the first quarter and threw a pick. All of a sudden the camera swooped out and just started rotating through the stadium, like it was paused but there was no menu. No buttons did anything so I had to turn the game off and reload. It happened once in 7 games.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:07 AM   #3
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
I had something similar in Michigan/OSU. I was Michigan in the middle of the first quarter and threw a pick. All of a sudden the camera swooped out and just started rotating through the stadium, like it was paused but there was no menu. No buttons did anything so I had to turn the game off and reload. It happened once in 7 games.
yea it kept rotating the stadium but wouldnt bring up the play selection screen and the game clock ran out. Pressing X did nothing, couldn't SuperSim since I couldn't get the play selection screen so I had to quit the game. 1st game i try to play... figures.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
Rookie

i caught a pick in the endzone and instead of a touchback it gave the other team a touchdown. i couldnt believe it.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 05:23 AM   #6
Rookie

Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Reds
Old 06-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

Playing as Oregon vs. A&M.....I caught a TD and after the cut scenes there was a close-up of the receiver who caught the TD walking back to the sideline. All the while the clock for the extra point was going and no matter what button I pushed I couldn't get out of it. The receiver made it to the sideline and I was penalized 5 yards for delay of game.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
Rookie

I went to hot route a WR, but there was no circle option to go back without doing so. I had to either take a delay penalty or actually hot route the player to something to continue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »