Home

NCAA Imported ratings?

This is a discussion on NCAA Imported ratings? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA Imported ratings?

Hey all, I searched the forums and could not find any recent posts on this (found several from 2010ish). How do the NCAA players ratins translate into Madden?

In years past, it seems it has been sort of random. I'd like to take some NCAA guys into Madden but don't want to waste my time if the ratings don't really translate accordingly. If anyone has any experience with this, any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Swenk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Imported ratings?

I have only scouted Tahj Boyd but he looks good to go. TP A, accuracys B, speed and acc C overall B. I thought the speed was a little low. I did see some changes from scouting to the draft on letter grades as in them going down not up. Someone also posted that all imports from NCAA have a toughness of 0. I have not confirmed this I have 2 regular season games to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »