Home

Creating teams just looking for opinions from my follow gamers.

This is a discussion on Creating teams just looking for opinions from my follow gamers. within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
Rookie

robbymac's Arena

OVR: 0
Creating teams just looking for opinions from my follow gamers.

I just wish instead of wasting time on the NHL 94 mode that they improved the creation teams etc...it's embarrassing when franchises like fifa and ncaa you can use team builder and creation centre and in NHL you STILL CAN'T NAME YOUR TEAMS, you half to use their preset names and cities, I dunno I'm in the minority here that would like too see more attention to this. Also it would be cool to see a roster share or something of that nature.

Just would like to hear your guys opinions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Creating teams just looking for opinions from my follow gamers.

I feel the same way. I love making jerseys for my club but there's only so many options. I wish they'd at least give us all the logos and jersey cuts in the game to select from.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

They definitely need some sort of Team Builder. It's 2013.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Yeah...It's 2013...we want everything!!! And we want it to be PERRRRRFECT TOO!!!

Anyways...I, as the creator of one of the best created teams ever in the EA NHL series...The Anchorage Wolverines (fully documented in the Dynasty section...82 game write ups and write ups for every playoff winning game up to the Stanley Cup being lifted in Anchorage Alaska)...can tell you that its not really as bad as you make it out to be.

/end self boasting,

Yeah, I know, you can't pick any name you could imagine off the top of your head...but there are some interesting options available...unfortunately a good portion of them are quite stupid.

You really have to work with what they give you...but if you are creative you can create some interesting team concepts and use them in Be-A-GM as well.

This feature may be one of the lowest on the developers list of priorities, so I would say learning to live with what they've given you is probably your best play here. Just sayin'.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
They definitely need some sort of Team Builder. It's 2013.
I would have preferred this, which is just a flash built site with slight coding for uploading the information from the servers to the game, over a new enforcer engine. The enforcer engine could have been the grand feature for next-gen and NHL 15. Then again I love customizing and creating teams and other things so I'm a little biased.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbymac
I just wish instead of wasting time on the NHL 94 mode that they improved the creation teams etc...it's embarrassing when franchises like fifa and ncaa you can use team builder and creation centre and in NHL you STILL CAN'T NAME YOUR TEAMS, you half to use their preset names and cities, I dunno I'm in the minority here that would like too see more attention to this. Also it would be cool to see a roster share or something of that nature.

Just would like to hear your guys opinions.
Its pointless IMO this year to do that.
Just do all that for the next gen game in NHL 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »