Home

Anyone else drafted 1st overall ?

This is a discussion on Anyone else drafted 1st overall ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2013, 04:23 AM   #1
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone else drafted 1st overall ?

Im not trying to brag, Im just asking because I know I cant be the only one... Im just curious who else is in the first overall club... and I cant seem to get drafted first with a bigman... Orlando is the highest Ive been able to go...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2013, 04:52 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Anyone else drafted 1st overall ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1N

Im not trying to brag, Im just asking because I know I cant be the only one... Im just curious who else is in the first overall club... and I cant seem to get drafted first with a bigman... Orlando is the highest Ive been able to go...
Normally you shouldn't be drafted no. 1 because the Cavs don't need another PG. So much about draft logic. Reminds me of Association in 2k13, when the Cavs drafted a PG and signed CP3 although they still had Kyrie smh
Old 10-09-2013, 04:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Grats on No1 overall, wow!
I myself as a PF only got as high as No3, with much lower stats than you (also strangely, I did have other MyCareer PFs that had better stats but got picked lower).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jUS...0In0imjYQ6E30A
Old 10-09-2013, 04:57 AM   #4
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
Normally you shouldn't be drafted no. 1 because the Cavs don't need another PG. So much about draft logic. Reminds me of Association in 2k13, when the Cavs drafted a PG and signed CP3 although they still had Kyrie smh
Yeah this is precisely what I was thinking but when I took my different bigs and got A+ rating with fantastic stat lines while Anthony Bennett had a terrible stat line I still couldnt get drafted first... for some reason they have made it practically impossible to get drafted first as a big... its hard to even get consistent touches in the post...
Old 10-09-2013, 05:01 AM   #5
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriliand
Grats on No1 overall, wow!
I myself as a PF only got as high as No3, with much lower stats than you (also strangely, I did have other MyCareer PFs that had better stats but got picked lower).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jUS...0In0imjYQ6E30A
Yeah thats the problem I had... I just couldnt get past Orlando... Thats the highest Ive gotten on any big Ive run through the rookie showcase... Im beginning to wonder if Its even possible to get drafted 1st as big...

The problem is... you can have a crazy good statline but if you dont have the teammate grade at an A+ then you're in trouble... Take 2k13 for example... I got a quadruple double in 2k13 with my guard but I had a C+... I got drafted like 7th... the teammate grade is HUGE...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Rookie

asitter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB1N
Yeah thats the problem I had... I just couldnt get past Orlando... Thats the highest Ive gotten on any big Ive run through the rookie showcase... Im beginning to wonder if Its even possible to get drafted 1st as big...

The problem is... you can have a crazy good statline but if you dont have the teammate grade at an A+ then you're in trouble... Take 2k13 for example... I got a quadruple double in 2k13 with my guard but I had a C+... I got drafted like 7th... the teammate grade is HUGE...
How does that happen?
Old 10-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitter
How does that happen?
Its very simple actually.

Bad call for pass.
Excessive call for pass.

Leave assignment (I leave my matchup open at the 3 pt line if he isnt a shooter so I can provide help d)

Those three alone can kill your teammate grade substantially...

Having a quadruple double doesnt mean your teammate grade is gunna be good... Its just kind of dumb...
Old 10-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #8
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1

i would like to have the a ability to save my mycareer mode whenever i want. and save a backup file for it. instead of relying on the terrible 2k servers / autosave. its stupid the way it works right now. why did i just play a game and then get kicked out of the mode without an ability to save the game? why didnt it autosave before kicking me out of the mode? why do you need to contact "the servers" in order for the autosave to work? ridiculous. playing games over again is tedious and breaks all game immersion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »