Home

What's Best Madden For Franchise Sim Stats?

This is a discussion on What's Best Madden For Franchise Sim Stats? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
What's Best Madden For Franchise Sim Stats?

Like the title asks, I'm looking for the Madden that provides the most realistic Franchise sim statistics. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What's Best Madden For Franchise Sim Stats?

I don't think any of them are perfect. Going back to the older games might be your best bet, like 06,07,08 something like that.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #3
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

In my opinion, Madden NFL 10 and 11 had the best sim stats.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:07 AM   #4
Just started!

i agree with your opinion, Madden NFL 10 and 11 had the best sim stats.thanks
Old 05-30-2014, 03:26 PM   #5
MVP

JG80's Arena

Sent from Nawlins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

05. After 05 the running stats got screwed up
Old 05-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #7
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I believe it's pretty much gotten steadily worse.I currently have '10 and can say that the passing stats are better than at least every version since '12 but the rushing stats are a little worse with a few players getting 2000+ yards and 7-8 yards per carry.Sack totals are high also.I think edits can fix more in '10 than the others but obviously with draft classes in franchise you would need to use the editor .Strength ratings lowered solved most of it and I don't remember how the patch affected it.

'12's main issue was low qb completion pct.,which is still a problem.There was extensive testing and no real fix for it.I for one spent countless hours on '12 and determined that when simming all you could do was go one game at a time and check the stats to see how much they bothered you before saving.

In conclusion I would have to say you'd probably have to go back to a ps2/Xbox version for something considered good.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #8
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I believe it's pretty much gotten steadily worse.I currently have '10 and can say that the passing stats are better than at least every version since '12 but the rushing stats are a little worse with a few players getting 2000+ yards and 7-8 yards per carry.Sack totals are high also.I think edits can fix more in '10 than the others but obviously with draft classes in franchise you would need to use the editor .Strength ratings lowered solved most of it and I don't remember how the patch affected it.

'12's main issue was low qb completion pct.,which is still a problem.There was extensive testing and no real fix for it.I for one spent countless hours on '12 and determined that when simming all you could do was go one game at a time and check the stats to see how much they bothered you before saving.

In conclusion I would have to say you'd probably have to go back to a ps2/Xbox version for something considered good.
I agree with you on the QB completion issue for Madden NFL 12. Especially when you had the CPU vs. CPU battling. I had issues where the QBs were too good or utter crap on the field. It was hard to get a feel for. Still, I loved the ultimate control in franchise other than that detail.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »