Home

Sharing my updated NHL 14 roster for PS3

This is a discussion on Sharing my updated NHL 14 roster for PS3 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

DaveWBuf's Arena

OVR: 4
NHL 14 postseason roster as of 7/16

Ok this is my first crack at this so don't expect perfection. Here's what you're getting:

-Roster is based off EA's last official update. No ratings have been changed, no players created.

-Using NHL View I assigned the rights of every player selected in the 2014 draft that exists in the game to their NHL team. So this covers CHL, Swedish & Finnish players. No college, high school or Russian draftees were created. Now the CHL prospects seem to show up with their teams in Be a GM mode. However William Nylander was on the FA list so I just put him on Toronto's roster. I did not check anyone else.

-All FA signings & trades done as of 7/13 according to ESPN & NHL.com. If I could find them in the game I put them on the correct team (I hope).

-I did a couple of additional things through NHL View:

1. Extended Kane & Toews to 9 year contracts at the cap hit according to Cap Geek. I did 9 yrs. because I included the 2013-14 season.

2. I copied Komarov & Kontiola from Finland to Toronto and gave them contracts and cap hits based on CapGeek. I unhid Sanguinetti and assigned him to Vancouver.

VERSION 2 RELEASED 7/16 2:50 PM EDT

Missed Tim Gleason signing with Carolina. Sam Bennett properly assigned to Calgary. Riberio, Roy, Ferriero & Lombardi signings added. Released McBain, Leino, Sulzer from Sabres. Brodeur released from New Jersey.

It's as accurate as I could get it but please don't crucify me if you find a mistake. Feel free to post any corrections.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL14DBUpdate2.zip (2.19 MB, 1067 views)

Last edited by DaveWBuf; 07-16-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Updated version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 04:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sharing my updated NHL 14 roster for PS3

U think this would work on a European/Finnish ps3?

I would be so happy if it works..
Old 07-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
Just started!

xcfkx's Arena

Re: NHL 14 postseason roster as of 7/13

Thanks Dave!

I've been using the roster for a little bit now, and heres some quick feedback..

1.) Thank you for not changing any player ratings! I feel like a lot of the roster edits out there have some pretty weird potential/overall combinations for some players. I actually prefer the EA ratings.

2.) Tim Gleason should be on Carolina from the Leafs, and Sam Bennett was drafted to the Flames (He's showing as drafted to Carolina.)

Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 07-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
Rookie

DaveWBuf's Arena

OVR: 4

That's probably an oops on my part with Bennett. I probably clicked Carolina and thought I hit Calgary when I was assigning him in NHL View.

ROSTER FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED. See first post for latest file.

Last edited by DaveWBuf; 07-16-2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:54 PM   #5
Just started!

xcfkx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWBuf
That's probably an oops on my part with Bennett. I probably clicked Carolina and thought I hit Calgary when I was assigning him in NHL View.

ROSTER FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED. See first post for latest file.
Awesome, I'll check this out when I'm home from work.

Any chance you would consider changing the contract lengths for some of they guys who signed out of Free Agency a couple weeks ago? I only say that because I love that you edited the Kane/Toews length/price.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Downloading Now!

Thanks
Old 07-20-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
Just started!

also downloading! excited! IGGY!!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #8
Rookie

GunGumz's Arena

Dumb question (since I don't really use this) but how do I get this in my game?

Thanks for the rosters!
A minor thing with the rosters.. Schroeder (in VAN) is now in Minnesota and David Booth is a FA I believe.. Nothing big but it's still a change.

Last edited by GunGumz; 07-24-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Found out how by myself/Added more stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »