Home

Relocation for CPU: On or Off?

This is a discussion on Relocation for CPU: On or Off? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5
Relocation for CPU: On or Off?

I'm wondering if I should put on the ability to relocate for the CPU in my CFM. Is it realistic to keep it on? Or would it be more "traditional" to keep it off for CFM? I'm on the fence, on one hand, it would be cool to see what new teams emerge from teams falling apart but on the other hand, it would be weird to see some team move out of nowhere when they're such a storied franchise.

What say you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

Re: Relocation for CPU: On or Off?

Thoughts anyone?

Anyone see any relocation in CFM simming yet?
Old 08-21-2014, 11:51 PM   #3
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

I'd say keep it on. It was worked on more realistic this year so you don't have really anyone moving during the first offseason.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

If there was human only option, it'd be fun. The Oakland Raiders becoming the Brooklyn Beats is too much for me though.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:04 AM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
I'm wondering if I should put on the ability to relocate for the CPU in my CFM. Is it realistic to keep it on? Or would it be more "traditional" to keep it off for CFM? I'm on the fence, on one hand, it would be cool to see what new teams emerge from teams falling apart but on the other hand, it would be weird to see some team move out of nowhere when they're such a storied franchise.

What say you?
Last year it was a little too much as you would sometimes have multiple teams moving in the first few years of your CFM, this year they supposedly tuned it so that won't happen. I like to make moves myself, take a few struggling teams (JAX, St. Louis, Oakland) and find new homes for them. Last year because of the endzone bug (Endzones still said St. Louis Rams etc.) I was forced to use the in game teams but this year I will keep 2 of the actual team names and probably move Jax to London to become the London Monarchs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 12:06 AM   #6
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
If there was human only option, it'd be fun. The Oakland Raiders becoming the Brooklyn Beats is too much for me though.
That's my main concern. An unrealistic move where it makes no sense. Very interesting.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:23 AM   #7
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
That's my main concern. An unrealistic move where it makes no sense. Very interesting.
It's only unrealistic to me when it involves multiple teams some of which are contenders. I am old enough to remember both Houston and Cleveland moving to new cities, neither of which made much sense as both were original franchises of the AFL and AAFC respectively. Oakland moving is completely out of the question as they are already talking to other cities.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #8
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

When playing the trial, the first thing I did was sim a CFM as the Rams. I moved them to LA and kept the name the same. I wanted to see if it would still have the St. Louis Rams logo in the endzone, and I was glad to see it has been fixed. It was the same Rams logo, but the St. Louis part on top of the logo had been removed.

I was so happy, because I really wanted to do a CFM as the LA Rams last year and I'm glad to see this year I'll be able to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »