Home

Rebuilding in CFM

This is a discussion on Rebuilding in CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1
Rebuilding in CFM

What team are you looking to use as your rebuild of a franchise? I can't decide if if prefer to use the browns, bills or jags. I've gone back and forth on them all. Gerhart sounds like fun to use but a virtual Manziel that can't get in trouble by opening his mouth has it's perks too. Spiller is always a blast to use. Hmmm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rebuilding in CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
What team are you looking to use as your rebuild of a franchise? I can't decide if if prefer to use the browns, bills or jags. I've gone back and forth on them all. Gerhart sounds like fun to use but a virtual Manziel that can't get in trouble by opening his mouth has it's perks too. Spiller is always a blast to use. Hmmm.
Jags would probably take the most work to turn into contenders. You have to get them a new stadium, improve your fan happiness, and just turn around that entire organization.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Jags would probably take the most work to turn into contenders. You have to get them a new stadium, improve your fan happiness, and just turn around that entire organization.
I agree but the same argument with the exception of fanbase can be said for a team not on his list that I think I'm rolling with in my test cfm. The raiders. Carr could be a great talent and mack anchoring your defense. Also moving them back to L.A.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #4
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
I normally sim a season and pick a team that finished with under 6 wins. This year however I am leaning towards the following:

Oakland - plenty of cap room, no huge contracts, already has a QB of the future (Carr).

St. Louis - with the loss of Bradford could be in for a long season, plenty of young talent especially on defense.

Carolina - Needs a complete rebuild on offense. QB still hasn't lived up to the hype, have no WR's, an average O-line and aging RB's with lots of wear.

New York Jets - hate them in real life but think they would be fun for a complete rebuild.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
We have a new stadium(upgrades) and leading the league in ticket sales, as well as the last month or so. Madden is just a virtual copy of SC on a disk favoring favorite teams and players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #6
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

I've got to turn around my hometown Cowboys, but I will give the team an as-is run through the first year and work from there.

1. Draft Tony Romo's eventual replacement.
2. Trade Sean Lee for a MLB that can stay healthy.
3. If Murray is injured AT ALL trade him for someone that won't be.
4. Hope that Mo Claiborne plays up to his potential.
5. Completely overhaul the defense otherwise.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJags904
We have a new stadium(upgrades) and leading the league in ticket sales, as well as the last month or so. Madden is just a virtual copy of SC on a disk favoring favorite teams and players.
Where'd you get the info that they (Jags) lead the league in ticket sales? Just curious because ESPN has the rankings from last year and they're 28th.

I'm looking forward to rebuilding the Dallas Cowboys and upgrading that historically bad defense, along with a young QB to groom.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #8
Rookie

I definitely want to run with either the Vikings, Raiders or Titans.

Vikings- HUGE Bridgewater fan. I'd have him and Cassel battle it out in preseason and figure it out from there. Anthony Barr is another nice pickup for them to build on the pass rush and you can't go wrong with having AP.

Raiders- similar situation to the Vikings with Carr vs. Schaubb. Like Khalil Mack and the James jones pickup on offense. Two very talented backs could be dominant together if healthy. Also I'm a UConn guy so Sio Moore and Tyvon Branch>

Titans- Start Jake a Locker to start the season and if he gets hurt/struggles it's the Mett project. Work Sankey in with Shonn Greene (king of the one yard carry) and use McCluster for some explosion. Again I'm a UConn guy so Blidi Wreh Wilson is a good corner for me to have to go along with McCourty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »