Home

Official EA rosters

This is a discussion on Official EA rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Official EA rosters

Looks like they are coming tomorrow, possibly today

Last edited by charter04; 09-04-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official EA rosters

This is a better version of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Wish they could expand the free agency max

Old 09-04-2014, 03:23 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32
Official EA rosters

Man, I agree with you. It makes no sense for us to spend hours and hours and hours creating new players, only to have them removed later on. I mean this is a next GEN system. We shouldn't have limitations like this.

How is it that we do not have in depth roster creation. We should have injured reserve and practice squad's. We should be able to remove and add players to those rosters at will. How come we still do not have that?

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-04-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5
Official EA rosters

MLB The Show does EA needs to get on board with full editing and roster sharing. If I was EA I would not have let SCEA beat me to that punch. Think of it editable leagues teams and rosters provides great depth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Both companies should adopt some things.. The show should make things more user friendly with transactions.. They could use some spice in the franchise.. However ea should definitely take on way more customizable options.. It's really sad what we are limited to and if a guy isn't face scanned he should be fully editable if a guy is face scanned his body should be editable at least so I can fix manning on roids lol. Btw SEC fully agree I don't know why nfl head coach stuff hasn't shown up on madden like a weekly roster that can suit up for the game etc etc.. So much more in depth unfortunately It never was adopted.. And it know even last gen they had the capability to add more free agents and more roster spots..

Old 09-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Man, I agree with you. It makes no sense for us to spend hours and hours and hours creating new players, only to have them removed later on. I mean this is a next GEN system. We shouldn't have limitations like this.

How is it that we do not have in depth roster creation. We should have injured reserve and practice squad's. We should be able to remove and add players to those rosters at will. How come we still do not have that?

Well it's good to see someone else saying this. Ive bought Madden Football every year since the very first Madden came out, and now its 2014, and we (the gamers) are still editing Rosters, edit player ratings, fiddling with sliders for months on end. WHY? Why is all this not EA's responsibility? I'll tell you why, because EA has freakin morons like me that keep plopping the money down year after year, hoping that for ONCE, Madden Football becomes what it should have been 10 years ago.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #8
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

I will give you a simple 100% answer. they will NOT make the perfect game and NOT allow us to make the perfect rosters because they simply want us to buy madden 16

that's why they don't allow us to make non rookie players anymore. and players disappearing, its; clearly done on purpose and not a bug because they have not fixed this in 2 years, proofing it's done on purpose, ever since the Vault came in they are scared us the community will make perfect rosters enough not to buy madden 16.

and yes MLB lets us doing ANYTHING we can even put guys on DL and AA and AA class A teams it's perfect. yes it doesn't let us edit service time, but the way we get around it??? SIMPLE Export players!! another thing it has better then EA does. so that people don't spend hours on rosters only to see another persons roster which has some good things as well but you have to create your dam players again and spend hours doing it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »