Home

elite set question

This is a discussion on elite set question within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
elite set question

Is there a way for someone to see if a another person needs a specific card to complete a set?

There is now way on earth this card should be going for this much!!!! The card wasn't there when I initially went to buy it at the auction, checked back an hour laterand it was there going for a absurd price smh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20141014_170802.jpg (60.9 KB, 54 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
Pro

Re: elite set question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Is there a way for someone to see if a another person needs a specific card to complete a set?

There is now way on earth this card should be going for this much!!!! The card wasn't there when I initially went to buy it at the auction, checked back an hour laterand it was there going for a absurd price smh
it's all supply and demand. Sometimes you just got to wait it out.

Some of the silvers needed for the elite set's will be priced higher simply because there's fewer of them.

I don't collect any cards in the set until I have them all...that way if there's a deal breaker I can decide to sell stuff off or even wait to see if the price drops.

Keep checking. Sometimes you'll find that one person that doesn't realize it's value and posts it for like 500 coins. I've picked up a few handfuls of silvers that go for 8k+ for under 1k and flipped minutes later for sometimes 10k profits.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
it's all supply and demand. Sometimes you just got to wait it out.

Some of the silvers needed for the elite set's will be priced higher simply because there's fewer of them.

I don't collect any cards in the set until I have them all...that way if there's a deal breaker I can decide to sell stuff off or even wait to see if the price drops.

Keep checking. Sometimes you'll find that one person that doesn't realize it's value and posts it for like 500 coins. I've picked up a few handfuls of silvers that go for 8k+ for under 1k and flipped minutes later for sometimes 10k profits.
ye i auctioned alot of cards that i could have used or certain sets smh

thanks for the reply!!!! i have the 86ovr julio jones but i'll wait it out because theres no way im blowing my coins on some 71 ovr guy
Old 10-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

i'll give up 86ovr frank gore for the card i need to complete the falcons set. still going for absurd coins
Old 10-17-2014, 11:31 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
i'll give up 86ovr frank gore for the card i need to complete the falcons set. still going for absurd coins
there is 1 or 2 silvers per elite set that is very pricey, either A u gotta hawk that card day and night for what we call a snipe or B bite the bullet and buy it.
btw NO 1 will make that trade with you because it doesn't make any sense for them. the card u need actually sells for 25 - 30k easy y would some 1 trade you it for a card worth like 5-7k tops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 11:41 AM   #6
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytwbc
there is 1 or 2 silvers per elite set that is very pricey, either A u gotta hawk that card day and night for what we call a snipe or B bite the bullet and buy it.
btw NO 1 will make that trade with you because it doesn't make any sense for them. the card u need actually sells for 25 - 30k easy y would some 1 trade you it for a card worth like 5-7k tops.
I hear your man. Tried for 19k last night but lost out as soon as Iwent to but it out smh
Old 10-17-2014, 11:47 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I hear your man. Tried for 19k last night but lost out as soon as Iwent to but it out smh
it could be worse, Jason Jones and C.Wotten last yr was insane both avg over 100k a piece, if I was you I would do it soon tho cuz RTTP is around the corner and if they put him in the RTTP set his price is gonna double maybe even triple
Old 10-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #8
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytwbc
it could be worse, Jason Jones and C.Wotten last yr was insane both avg over 100k a piece, if I was you I would do it soon tho cuz RTTP is around the corner and if they put him in the RTTP set his price is gonna double maybe even triple
Only my 2nd year playing mut and I only played online seasons lastyear. What is rttp?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »