Home

How I got custom music on my WWE 2k14 on PS4

This is a discussion on How I got custom music on my WWE 2k14 on PS4 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How I got custom music on my WWE 2k14 on PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvQvYDwxfjg

This is how I was able to use custom mp3s in WWE 2K15 with arena effect on PS4. I know that this setup is not for everybody. First of all I do my PS4 gaming in my home office in front of a 27 inch monitor on my desk with sound coming out of speakers. I made a youtube video with my method. Like I said it’s not for everyone.
Here’s what I used besides my PS4:
-little sound mixer
-extra source where you have your custom music. I use a Samsung Tablet
-this is not needed but I like how it works. It’s a sound board app that allows me to make my own sound board. Why do I like it? Well I push the button and the music starts. I push the button again and music stops. I push it again the music start over. There is no forward or rewind. I have a feeling the WWE sound guys use something like this for their live events.
How do I set it up?
Use two inputs in my mixer: 1) sound from PS4 and 2) sound from my tablet
I can control each input with the knobs on the mixer.
I use one output which goes to my speakers. Yes, you can send it to your headphones. Works great!
How do I implement it?
I do NOT assign a theme music to my superstar. Like in my video, I took away Cody Rhodes music. So when he goes into the ring all you hear from PS4 is crowd and the announcers. As soon as I want the custom music to start, I click on the button on my sound board. That’s it. Play with the volume to each input until you are satisfied with the results.
The final results are excellent, you cannot tell that the music is not actually in the game.
Anyway, thought I would share this in case some do have a setup like mine and are really wanting their custom music. By the way, for those who have mentioned that the crowd is not loud enough, by turning up the PS4 audio input in the mixer, you can truly feel the noise with this mixer…like you are actually in the arena.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »