Home

Universe Mode Excel Tracker?

This is a discussion on Universe Mode Excel Tracker? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 09:15 AM   #1
Rookie

bwic83's Arena

OVR: 1
Universe Mode Excel Tracker?

Hello! I have been doing a lot of searching both via google and on here through the WWE forum to see if anyone has a nice tracker spreadsheet for Universe Mode.

The only one I have found so far is the one that was created for WWE 2k14 by Apost Khan. This one is awesome, but, It is a bit to intensive for what I am actually looking for. With the pictures and everything involved (especially not being updated for this years game yet) I am struggling to adapt and use it.

My question is, do any of you have a spreadsheet you use to track your Universe Mode that you are willing to share with me so that I can enjoy this mode a little more and keep track of everything I would like to.

Thank you for your help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Universe Mode Excel Tracker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwic83
Hello! I have been doing a lot of searching both via google and on here through the WWE forum to see if anyone has a nice tracker spreadsheet for Universe Mode.

The only one I have found so far is the one that was created for WWE 2k14 by Apost Khan. This one is awesome, but, It is a bit to intensive for what I am actually looking for. With the pictures and everything involved (especially not being updated for this years game yet) I am struggling to adapt and use it.

My question is, do any of you have a spreadsheet you use to track your Universe Mode that you are willing to share with me so that I can enjoy this mode a little more and keep track of everything I would like to.

Thank you for your help!
Wow. Sounds promising. Wish I knew what you are talking about. If you point us in the right direction and see what you are talking about maybe somebody or I can make something for this game.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #3
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

i actually made my own in the weeks leading up to the game im not sure how to share it though, its kind of basic i have roster pages that kink to superstar profiles that i made on other sheets and stuff like that
Old 11-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

bwic83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1992
Wow. Sounds promising. Wish I knew what you are talking about. If you point us in the right direction and see what you are talking about maybe somebody or I can make something for this game.
Here is a link to the thread I was referring to...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post-khan.html
NBA- Cleveland Cavs
NFL- Cleveland Browns
MLB- Cincinnati Reds
Old 11-20-2014, 05:21 PM   #5
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:

Thank you for your help!
I don't have anything nearly as extensive as that but feel free to check out the first page of my 2K14 Universe (link in my sig). I created several separate word documents last year (I used word because they transferred easier into the forum). I would be happy to send you my updated ones for this year if you want.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #6
Rookie

bwic83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I don't have anything nearly as extensive as that but feel free to check out the first page of my 2K14 Universe (link in my sig). I created several separate word documents last year (I used word because they transferred easier into the forum). I would be happy to send you my updated ones for this year if you want.
I checked out what you have on your thread. I definitely like that. Would love for you to send me a copy of those files.
NBA- Cleveland Cavs
NFL- Cleveland Browns
MLB- Cincinnati Reds
Old 11-22-2014, 04:14 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
I checked out what you have on your thread. I definitely like that. Would love for you to send me a copy of those files.
Just sent you a message about those.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #8
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

I would like these also if possible. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »