Home

How do you get new shoes in MyCareer? Also, you CAN change your jersey # in MyCareer

This is a discussion on How do you get new shoes in MyCareer? Also, you CAN change your jersey # in MyCareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2014, 11:12 PM   #1
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
How do you get new shoes in MyCareer? Also, you CAN change your jersey # in MyCareer

I know you can buy different shoes to wear in the park, but what about during games?

Also, you can change your jersey # in MyCareer. I know a few have asked about it. It's under Options>Gameplay settings. Scroll all the way down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

Re: How do you get new shoes in MyCareer? Also, you CAN change your jersey # in MyCar

Not sure about he shoes but believe you need to land a shoe deal first.

Gameplay settings I think is where you cHanhe your number. Go to the very bottoms of the list.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

Re: How do you get new shoes in MyCareer? Also, you CAN change your jersey # in MyCar

When it comes to landing a shoe deal, I have had 2K15 on PS4 since it came out and I still dont know how. I am on my second MyCareer and I haVe researched about the shoe deal from OS to Reddit, Youtube, 2K forums and even on Ronnie2K Twitter. It just seems to either be random or there is a bug in the game in which the shoe agent, simply does not return in the story for some people. There are guys on Youtube who have been All Stars and multiple title winners still rocking generics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »