Home

Shot delay offline any help?

This is a discussion on Shot delay offline any help? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Shot delay offline any help?

Yesterday I had played my game and I was shooting without a problem my shots where falling at a pretty good rate, but this morning it seems like there is a delay in my shot and its harder to shoot. was there an update to the game or something? I play offline mostly superstar sim. quick games with friends at the house and My League mode. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance

Last edited by raybone83; 02-16-2015 at 09:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 05:47 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Shot delay offline any help?

The game lags offline&online. Yes you heard me right, for all this time i've always thought the online portion of the game suffers from lag but in reality the game itself on offline lags the same amount, it's crazy and true. From input delays to lag to stuttering. Horrible.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:50 PM   #3
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybone83
Yesterday I had played my game and I was shooting without a problem my shots where falling at a pretty good rate, but this morning it seems like there is a delay in my shot and its harder to shoot. was there an update to the game or something? I play offline mostly superstar sim. quick games with friends at the house and My League mode. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance
dude im right there with ya. i play my league on superstar difficulty with sim sliders as well(well custom sliders, but mostly standard sim). today ive been having the same issues with jumpshots not falling. its like i miss 85 % of my open jumpshots, even with B or B+ shot grades on a slightly early release.

i understand that we shouldnt make all of our jumpshots, even if open. but come on, do we really need to have a perfect release to make it? its damn near impossible to get a perfect release on this game.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

OVR: 0

Sometimes what would normally be perfect release is considered late anyway. This happens a lot in myteam. I get most of my perfect releases in 1st quarter then brick brick brick until 4th, so annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »