Home

Seeking someone to video capture games with

This is a discussion on Seeking someone to video capture games with within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 04:24 AM   #1
Rookie

newjerseydamo's Arena

OVR: 2
Seeking someone to video capture games with

Please forgive me if this is not appropriate, but being as I am in Australia where hockey is nothing sort of almost non-existent, I thought I would resort to an online sports video game community.

I have a little website devoted to my love of hockey (www.puck-mad.com) which isn't as active of a blog as I'd like. It contains the occasional post plus photo galleries of my travels from my Flickr account.

I had the idea that I could record NHL 15 (and future iterations) games with party chat with someone, and have it like a video podcast; being the subject matter is on hockey overall, I would want to discuss hockey in general (NHL, regular season, playoffs, off-season), as well as the video game itself, i.e. how the two of us are playing, or if what we are seeing resembles real life, or if it's something that we think needs addressing in development/bug/glitch/frustration.

I want to do this once a week, and during playoffs use current playoff teams, in off-season use rivalry or fun match-ups (even our own favorite teams), and during the regular season our own preferred team or if a great game has occurred during the week to re-play it video game style.

I want to use 10 minute periods to start with (so taking in to account stoppages and intermission it would equate to about 45 minutes) which I think is a good medium.

I am not doing this as a money making scheme, more as a love of the game and fun of playing video games, and the irony of an Australian being so passionate about it. If it garners a following of sorts, then that would just make me proud.

It would be uploaded to my YouTube account and also displayed on my website.

Feel free to let me know if this is not appropriate, or if you are interested.
I have both PS4 and XB1 so either system is fine, and my timezone is GMT+10 (+11 during Daylight Savings).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »