Home

DD Market Watch

This is a discussion on DD Market Watch within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 06:55 AM   #1
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
DD Market Watch

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: DD Market Watch

Kinda hard taking market advice from someone with less than 5K in stub.

JK, nice post.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:40 AM   #3
Rookie

meatgoggles's Arena

Great videos man!

I don't think you were biased in your assessment of the Cardinals at all, especially in regards to Peralta,Carpenter, and Holliday. I believe that there will be an increase in the near future to Holiday's contact rating and vision ratings because IMO they are way too low when you consider the type of hitter that Holliday has been throughout his career.

I have been loading up on Marcus Semien cards as well, and was surprised when he did not receive a significant bump in this past weeks update. I mean the guy has been on fire to start the season and it is pretty baffling that he is rated so far below some of the other top rookies. Don't get me wrong Addison Russell and Devon Travis are very talented players but in reality Semien's numbers have been just as impressive if not slightly better so far this season. I don't know if his ratings are currently deflated because of his performance last season, but if this is the reasoning I find that to be a little crazy because he is still just 24 years old and clearly still developing.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:34 AM   #4
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KObossy
Kinda hard taking market advice from someone with less than 5K in stub.

JK, nice post.
I have 40k in card investments is why.

Youtube
Old 05-14-2015, 07:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgoggles
I have been loading up on Marcus Semien cards as well, and was surprised when he did not receive a significant bump in this past weeks update. I mean the guy has been on fire to start the season and it is pretty baffling that he is rated so far below some of the other top rookies. Don't get me wrong Addison Russell and Devon Travis are very talented players but in reality Semien's numbers have been just as impressive if not slightly better so far this season. I don't know if his ratings are currently deflated because of his performance last season, but if this is the reasoning I find that to be a little crazy because he is still just 24 years old and clearly still developing.
I'm an A's fan, and watch every game I can. The best reason I can think of for his ratings not going up much is his defense. He's fun to watch hit, but when a grounder is hit his way, I have to hold my breath. When he stops making errors the way he has been, he'll definitely be one of the better shortstops, dude can rake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 08:51 PM   #6
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJRC323
I'm an A's fan, and watch every game I can. The best reason I can think of for his ratings not going up much is his defense. He's fun to watch hit, but when a grounder is hit his way, I have to hold my breath. When he stops making errors the way he has been, he'll definitely be one of the better shortstops, dude can rake.
As i said in the video i dont think his defense will get touched. Its already bad, but his offense should get a significant boost.

Youtube
Old 05-14-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
Rookie

Speaking of shortstops, I think Cozart is going to get a decent bump soon. He leads all shortstops in BA. HR, OBP, Slug pct, and plays great defense.

EDIT he is second in BA and OBP to Galvis.

Last edited by ronc524; 05-14-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #8
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc524
Speaking of shortstops, I think Cozart is going to get a decent bump soon. He leads all shortstops in BA. HR, OBP, Slug pct, and plays great defense.
Yes he may. He just got an upgrade too. I still say Peralta deserves one more. He pretty much led in every category among SS's last year besides defense. He was behind Simmons but right there with Cozart.

Youtube

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »