Home

If your franchis doesnt have set rules or groupme, dont bother...

This is a discussion on If your franchis doesnt have set rules or groupme, dont bother... within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2015, 01:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
If your franchis doesnt have set rules or groupme, dont bother...

I am looking for an active sim league using groupme that has set rules posted somewhere that everyone in the league knows about. Im tired of playing fair against *******s who play cheap. I am not the best player but i dont quit when im losing and i dont bitch about getting beat either. I want to join a league that shares the same views I do about playing this game online. I am very active, i play just about everyday, and would prefer HOF diff but will play all star. I dont mind replacing someone or starting fresh. I just want to play. I am at work right now but will accept any invites when i get home in 5 hours. If you need a man, I'm your guy.

PSN: jaybreezy47
Groupme: 512-571-9539
Teams: My team is the Astros, but i will play with whats available.
Hours: I usually play between 11am-4PM CST and after midnight most days. But I am on at some point almost everyday.

Send me groupme if you want to ask me anything before inviting me. the morew thorough you are, the more i trust your league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 11:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: If your franchis doesnt have set rules or groupme, dont bother...

I added you to the group any questions you have you can ask in the groupme its titled MLB Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »