Home

Old 07-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Season 2 Week 5

is now up. A lot more games this week and still having a few user games. We will advance Sunday night around 9 pm Central or sooner if all games have been played.

Games
WMU vs 10) Michigan State
USA vs Southern Miss
Texas State vs Washington State -------------> user game.
Idaho vs Northern Illinois
San Jose vs Colorado State
Buffalo vs La Tech
Ga State vs Washington
Army vs UAB ----------------------> user game in Met Life Stadium

Bye
Memphis
UMass

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 08:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Season 2 Week 5

Great defensive effort and solid ground game behind Lowe lead the Texas state bobcats over wash st. 24-3
Old 07-24-2015, 09:13 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

USA got off to a good start to get up 21-7 by halftime on Southern Miss. On the last drive of the first half, senior qb Matt Floyd goes down with injury expected to be back around week 12. In the 2nd half, Southern Miss made an adjustment by stacking the 8 or 9 in the box to slow down my running game. Hunter Vaughn did ok when there was time, he did lead the team down the field to get a TD to put them USA up 28-7 with about 4 min left.

The defense gets a stop eventually and I get the ball back with around 1:30 left at the 10. Vaughn throws a curl route to what appears to be a wide open WR and the Southern Miss DB jumps the route and gets a pick 6. Then Southern Miss recovers the onside kick gets a drive and scores another TD on a deep throw. USA 28 - 21 with about 30 seconds left. At this point, I want the ball back and take a knee. Here comes another onside kick, and they recovered again. I am starting to sweat this one out, they get the ball to midfield. They ignored their one timeout, and decide throw a hail mary. I didn't play prevent, being I thought they would try to get another quick pass and call TO. The pass goes deep to the 5 yard line and ............. it falls incomplete.

South Alabama nearly blows one at home. If the game would have been in Hattiesburg, Southern Miss would have won the game. Coach Jones after the game, "Luckily, we won the game and have a bye week to figure out the qb situation before Ga. State game". Looks like Vaughn and JUCO qb Scott Thomas will be battling it out. Coach Jones did say Dickerson isn't ready this season and won't undo the redshirt.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 07-25-2015, 09:47 PM   #4
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Idaho rolls over Northern Illinois. RTA. Game was never in question. Once again our secondary dropped lots of easy picks which was a downer, but it leads me to believe we will be in position to do the same in future seasons with more skilled players who will bring those down for picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »