Home

Old 07-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15
Mafia 3

Game was officially announced as 2K said the game is in development. Worldwide trailer will appear on August 5. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/2...ng-at-gamescom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mafia_3.jpg (15.6 KB, 647 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mafia 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
Game was officially announced as 2K said the game is in development. Worldwide trailer will appear on August 5. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/07/2...ng-at-gamescom
Gotta say I'm pretty hyped for this. Hopefully this game has a real open world, free roam type element after you finish it. I loved playing through Mafia 2, the way the cars changed depending on what year you were playing in was awesome. The story was great, and the extra things and collectibles (Specifically the playboy covers lol) were awesome.

My favorite thing about this game was the driving and the way the police worked. Being able to realistically avoid the police and the whole system they had in place for it worked very well, and the driving was very realistic. I remember being scared to drive too fast because A) The police would be after you, and B) crashing in that game did a much more realistic amount of damage than in any other game. I always wished other games would punish you for high speed crashes, but I guess that would take a lot of the fun out of games like GTA.

Definitely excited to see where this one is going, this should be a day one purchase for me.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Agatorfan's Arena

OVR: 0

Yes, just yes. Interested to see the city where it takes place,characters etc. crossing fingers for 2016 release
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (73.0 KB, 638 views)

Last edited by Agatorfan; 07-28-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #4
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig
Gotta say I'm pretty hyped for this. Hopefully this game has a real open world, free roam type element after you finish it. I loved playing through Mafia 2, the way the cars changed depending on what year you were playing in was awesome. The story was great, and the extra things and collectibles (Specifically the playboy covers lol) were awesome.

My favorite thing about this game was the driving and the way the police worked. Being able to realistically avoid the police and the whole system they had in place for it worked very well, and the driving was very realistic. I remember being scared to drive too fast because A) The police would be after you, and B) crashing in that game did a much more realistic amount of damage than in any other game. I always wished other games would punish you for high speed crashes, but I guess that would take a lot of the fun out of games like GTA.

Definitely excited to see where this one is going, this should be a day one purchase for me.
I never did play the full game just the demo but I'm thinking of buying it digitally off the PSN store. I did re-download the demo yesterday & love the atmosphere of the era. I'm also really looking forward to Mafia 3 as well. Look's like it could be set in late 60's or 70's era which I'm fine with. Interested to see what the soundtrack will be like.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Have never played a Mafia game but heard good things about it. Guess I'll start with this one if it appeals to me when info is released.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Awesome news! I've always been a fan of these types of games. Mafia II was one of my favorite PS3 games and I played Mafia on PC for a long time.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:37 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I actually prefer Mafia over GTA. I loved both of the previous games. Cannot wait to hear more about this and see it in action.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #8
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I want it to take place in an actual city.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »