Home

Anybody else running into alot of quitters?

This is a discussion on Anybody else running into alot of quitters? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 11:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Anybody else running into alot of quitters?

I stop a few of them in the 1st qt then boom they quit.....cheese hard to do this year...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by ultralow36; 09-02-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Anybody else running into alot of quitters?

I see it a lot but it doesn't bother me. Especially in the first game of DC people quit as soon as you get two scores up all the time. Just gets me closer to that championship game a little faster though.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #3
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Since CFM is down, all I've been playing is DC Mode. I've won the championship twice and lost about 3 times. I've had every player quit besides two. Even when you you're only up 7 and you stop them on defense they'll quit asap. You would think it would be little kids, but sadly, you'd be mistaking a lot of times.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #4
MVP

@jrocc i think you mite be right

Old 09-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #5
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Yeap, and I'm not even one to try to aggressive catch every play or run the same defense/offense. They just get mad when plays don't work.

Last night I had a MUT game where I drove down the field to the 40 yard line or so in the second half. I chose a play to get out of bounds, but noticed my WR (K Allen) had his DB in inside position. So I put him on a streak just to see if there's any separation.

There was enough separation to take a chance, so I did and Allen got the one handed catch over the DBs helmet. My opponent raged so hard, but it felt good to shut him up. I also recorded the video of it

On the PAT he kept purposely encroaching. So on the third attempt, I waited and waited and held the kick meter until he crossed the line lol. I got him booted for excessive grieving in the first half and I was only up by like 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 12:43 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
cheese hard to do this year...

Exactly! Now that the defense isn't ********, they actually can catch. Its harder to run the ball. I had 3 guys quit on me in the 3rd quarter cause none of them could stop me from driving the ball down the field. Im talking 10+ plays 80+ yards every single time I had the ball. And playcalling on defense is better than ever before because the defense has tightened up and pressure is decent enough that many plays I never ever touched in madden work well in this years version. I rarely throw fly routes, almost never. Im glad there is no more face catching, at least it can be defended decently with the new catch mechanics. Online is too much fun. I stayed away last year cause of all the face catching cheese, the screens (which have nerfed to death lol). This year its all about making the correct reads, and take what the defense gives you, like in real life!
Old 09-02-2015, 01:00 PM   #7
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

They can quit all they want we will get the win now it's not like the old days so now playing online is so much fun now

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 09-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #8
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
They can quit all they want we will get the win now it's not like the old days so now playing online is so much fun now
I like that they added the 21-0 skunk rule in the first quarter. Also makes games go by a little faster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »