Home

Fix a Corrupt an edited Madden 16 File

This is a discussion on Fix a Corrupt an edited Madden 16 File within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fix a Corrupt an edited Madden 16 File

How does one use it the HxD program?

I have an edited Madden 16 roster, that I need to open in my Madden 16. But, it keeps saying it's corrupt, no matter what changes I make to it. I was told this was the program I needed to use to make the file work.

I opened my file in this program and it's jibberish. How do I make it work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fix a Corrupt an edited Madden 16 File

You'll need to download the latest version of Modio if you haven't already.
Open your roster on Modio and extract two different files onto your computer(Make sure they're in separate folders so that you don't get them confused) Personally I have two folders, one is "Edited Rosters" and the other is just "Rosters". Open the HxD program. In the top left corner select to open a file. Find your roster that you've edited and open it. Then open another file and select to open your roster that you didn't edit. You should notice that the second line is different between the edited roster and your unedited roster. Copy the second line on your unedited roster and paste it in the place of the second line on your edited roster. Then simply press Control S. Hope that helps man!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndresTrujillo1
You'll need to download the latest version of Modio if you haven't already.
Open your roster on Modio and extract two different files onto your computer(Make sure they're in separate folders so that you don't get them confused) Personally I have two folders, one is "Edited Rosters" and the other is just "Rosters". Open the HxD program. In the top left corner select to open a file. Find your roster that you've edited and open it. Then open another file and select to open your roster that you didn't edit. You should notice that the second line is different between the edited roster and your unedited roster. Copy the second line on your unedited roster and paste it in the place of the second line on your edited roster. Then simply press Control S. Hope that helps man!
only Modio?

Will Horizon work? or does it have to be Modio?
Old 09-08-2015, 11:44 AM   #4
Rookie

It has to be Modio.

I know exactly what the issue is that you're having. I myself, used to use Horizon to edit my rosters too, but ever since Madden 25, you need to do it through Modio.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndresTrujillo1
It has to be Modio.

I know exactly what the issue is that you're having. I myself, used to use Horizon to edit my rosters too, but ever since Madden 25, you need to do it through Modio.
Understood. I'll try it out later this evening.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »