Home

Is there any way to change who your impact player, and captains are using the editor

This is a discussion on Is there any way to change who your impact player, and captains are using the editor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 07:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is there any way to change who your impact player, and captains are using the editor

Is there any way to change who your impact players and captains are using the editor?
If so what field contains that to change it?
What about changing the preseason all-American players as well..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is there any way to change who your impact player, and captains are using the ed

Impact is easy just go to Team Data, then Team Tab scroll right and there are 4 slots you can scroll to your impact players you want.

Pre-Season All Americans - Go to Awards and Records Tab, then to All Americans Tab then the team labeled "WAC" is the national all american team

Captains - I remember reading about someone extracting the file into Excel and doing those but I do Not know how to do that one.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Is there any way to change who your impact player, and captains are using the ed

My Mac with Parallels bricked last year, so I haven't played with the editor since then. But yeah, you can edit all of those things.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the input gentlemen. Greatly appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »