Home

Any Photoshop Logo Creators?

This is a discussion on Any Photoshop Logo Creators? within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Any Photoshop Logo Creators?

So I'm in the process of getting my Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, etc all setup for me to start streaming. I'm terrible at logo creation and was wondering if anyone here has some experience and can help me out. I know we got some guys that do excellent work with football covers, so I'm hoping someone is willing to lend a hand.

To show just how bad I am and why I need help, this is the logo I created
Attached Images
File Type: png phobialogo.png (126.4 KB, 124 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #2
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any Photoshop Logo Creators?

If you don't get any one to help, check out fiver to get a cheap one done.

Sent from my Lenovo S860 using Tapatalk
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Old 09-23-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Honestly that is good enough. As a person who watches Twitch streams and Youtubers, a person's logo is the last thing I notice. All I care about is the content on the channel. I see way too many people who pay people to do lay outs and logos for their channel. But yet the actual content on their channel is trash.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Honestly that is good enough. As a person who watches Twitch streams and Youtubers, a person's logo is the last thing I notice. All I care about is the content on the channel. I see way too many people who pay people to do lay outs and logos for their channel. But yet the actual content on their channel is trash.
I agree GMSS, I'm going to rock it for now. I just want to put together something a little more professional looking as I attempt to stake my online identity. So whatever I can do to help that image is why I'm attempting to put together everything properly. Tonight will be official kickoff of the stream so I'm just trying to lead off right.

Here is the page if you want to check out what I have so far.
http://www.twitch.tv/phobiaos
Old 09-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #5
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Page looking good. You basically have all the basics covered already on your page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 12:44 AM   #6
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Caught a little bit of your stream tonight. Your camera box is way too big, should make that smaller. Also you either going to have to get a better web cam or turn a light on. The camera you using now looks pixelated in an all dark room. Other then those 2 things, pretty damn good for your 1st go at it.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:37 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Caught a little bit of your stream tonight. Your camera box is way too big, should make that smaller. Also you either going to have to get a better web cam or turn a light on. The camera you using now looks pixelated in an all dark room. Other then those 2 things, pretty damn good for your 1st go at it.
Yea, I noticed it way to late just how dark the camera was picking it up. Granted I did have the lights off, so next go will have the lights on. Its the original PSeye, because I heard just how good of a webcam it makes (does 1080 at 60fps)

I can't figure out how to reduce the size, I looked all over and couldn't find where to do it.
**Edit: I did some googling and it looks like in OBS you can "edit" the scene for the webcam and change its size. So you are 100% right, this will be reduced a lot.**

Several issues, I realized from watching back what needs improving.
1) Hot key for a "Stream is starting" overlay
2) Hot key for a "Be right back" overlay (I ran to the store in the middle of the stream, so anyone watching just saw nothing but a empty room and my character doing nothing)
3) Hot key to Mute Mic (Wife walked in and went into full women mode of complaining about a co-worker for 15 min)
4) Hot key to return to gameplay
5) Hot key for outro overlay and music

Those will improve the "look and feel". As far as equipment, this is what I got/need.
1) I have a blue snowball mic on its way. This should correct the muffled sound my current mic experiences.
2) I have a green screen and might set it up, to throw in a background rather than the standard "room"
3) I have a second monitor, which I need to hook up so I can see chat overlay on one screen. Alt tabbing out to see that on one monitor is just not the right way to handle it.

Other than those things, I'm happy everything pretty much worked as intended and my PC didn't even notice a hiccup while streaming. It was rock solid steady and never experienced any kind of slow downs.

Now its just "tweak the situation" time

Last edited by Phobia; 09-24-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:28 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

So I attempted to redo the logo and banner.

Tell me what you guys think. Its kind of simple but I feel like it looks better than what I had.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEG...0vA-j5nztzLx_Q

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »