Home

Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!!

This is a discussion on Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 02:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!!

I can't find him. What's going on here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz24
I can't find him. What's going on here?
they are not appearing yet. for this reason I have halted Historic Dom and moved to challenges and Gauntlet until these players become usable.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!

But will we eventually get them in out pack? Does 2k have to unlock them or something?
Old 10-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Just completed historical domination to get Amethyst Pippen. The reward I get for beating the MT all star team was......91 Scottie Pippen. And he's another one not in my collection smh. Wow
Old 10-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

I've got 13 such cards in my collection, unlocked Ray Allen at 387. Including that Rodman. Gotta hope they fix those soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
Rookie

woshihuxingtan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz24
Just completed historical domination to get Amethyst Pippen. The reward I get for beating the MT all star team was......91 Scottie Pippen. And he's another one not in my collection smh. Wow
You are lucky man! I got 71' Goodrich(OVR81) for beating MT historic all star. He isn't even in that team! And Goodrich is missing in the collection too. smh
Old 10-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #7
Rookie

Still hasn't been fixed?? I just pulled 96' Rodman too and he's nowhere to be found. What's wierd is he's up for auction on xbone. Makes no sense. We better still get him!
Old 10-23-2015, 12:48 PM   #8
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2
Thumbs down Re: Just beat the 98 bulls and received a gold Dennis Rodman. But hes not in my pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT3 Legend
Still hasn't been fixed?? I just pulled 96' Rodman too and he's nowhere to be found. What's wierd is he's up for auction on xbone. Makes no sense. We better still get him!
I have a similar issue. I pulled an 89 rated Spencer Haywood in a pack and he is nowhere to be seen in my collection. I wrote 2K and they asked if I had video or photo evidence. I am on XB1, but hadn't thought of saving video evidence. Anyway, my latest response from 2K is that they cannot help me without evidence. Unreal. I do understand that people could write to 2K with false claims, but we pay $ for VC to buy packs and get screwed like this? Not acceptable!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »